Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started playing that Aliens vs Predator game that came out a few years ago from Sega. It's not as bad as everyone made it out but it still doesn't touch the originals from back in the day. However, playing as the alien is still fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• next week cannot come fast enough

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haven't heard of that one. will have to check it out, I guess.
        eta: looks like it's for the PS3 only. Oh well.

I'm still having a blast with STAR TREK ONLINE.
        Last edited by Matt; 06-05-2013, 11:40 AM.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just a head up, it's PS3 only. I say that because I had to let my friend down gently today when he mentioned he couldn't wait to play it (only has a 360/PC). haha..

also, SO MUCH TEAM FORTRESS 2 lately.

Comment

• It's the Kane of games? And it's exclusive?

Eat a fucking dick.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes the Kane of games, it will chokeslam you straight to hell!!! BAHGAWDHE'SBROKENINHALF /JIMROSS'D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Orson Welles was the Big Red Machine.

He drank only Big Red.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rers, you complete me.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who else is getting New Leaf today?

Comment

• Got that AC, gimme your friend codes!

Comment

• Was going to get it but it was sold out at Target. May try at Best Buy later.

Comment

• Could never get into AC. Can't even put a finger on why.

Comment

• Creed?

Fuck that. I sold the 3rd before finishing it. So repetitive.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No, Animal Crossing. Billy, I gots it. AWWW YEAHHHHHH DEM BELLS

Comment

• And paid that bitch Nook 10k for the house down payment. So tempted to fuck with my date settings to keep playing, but not going to.

Comment

Working...
                                X