Episode 15: More Pillowfights, Less Backsplashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 15: More Pillowfights, Less Backsplashes

Rob and Lesley are back with tales of awkward vacations, awesome dogs and dirty tourists. They were also quite busy watching alot of movies and they spoil the following: 'Justified Season 2' (11:08-13:14), 'Thor' (13:28-24:35), 'Super' (25:58-29:35), 'Scream 4' (33:20 - 42:20) and 'Portal 2' (43:30 - 50:40). After all of this they discuss Sony's giant fuck up, Rob's upcoming Vegas vacation without Lesley and then VOICEMAIL!
    Wait ago!
    100.00%
    no just no!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Rob, I will never come to the Dark Side. I may play the occasional XBox game, but the Playstation is where my heart lies. Of course, it also helps that I never bought anything on the PSN.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Ok, I love how Lesley says no scotch and Rob just has this "what Lesley don't know won't hurt her" giggle.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

What? Who questions whether Lime is a fruit?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Judging by the laughter from the other room this must be a good one.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            What? Who questions whether Lime is a fruit?
            Lesley.

Comment

Lesley: "What's the main guys name?"

Rob: "THOR?"

Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob justifying having what'sherfaces business card=priceless.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And you guys are totally Lerbley.

Comment

My call didn't make it? Big surprise there. BOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Didn't get any from you. Anderson's call was from a few weeks ago. I may need to check my phone number.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

They were already saved haha. Found them. We'll try to use them in the next one.

Comment

TRUE INNERNET COLOURS
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Figured it'd be you to say something about that. Almost cut that part. Was hammered by that point haha.

Comment

Live by the TRUE INNERNET COLOURS

Die by the TRUE INNERNET COLOURS
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X