POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    How about that State Rep in Kentucky who offed himself because he was outed as a pedophile, Troy?

He's been a known entity here for awhile. Former preacher (which is how he got access to the teen girls). Known bullshitter who claims he got PTSD from working the morgue at 9/11. No one has proof of him being on-site at any point in 2001.

The stories were going to go National by Friday, so he took the easy way out. The Koch Bros backers in the state are already trying to spin it, but everyone knew he was guilty.

Good riddance.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Roger Stone already saying Trump will be charged and put in prison and working on the first of a multi-volume book deal.

I dunno. I think Stone might end up with SOME charge by the end too.

Comment

• What the fuck are you guys doing down there

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/14/...rules-repealed

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• DESTROYING EVERYTHING
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            What the fuck are you guys doing down there

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/14/...rules-repealed

Seeing how far things need to go before the FCC is destroyed.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 235 lawsuits against the FCC are now on file. Majors are headed up by 18 AG Offices including NY. The rest are citizen groups, ACLU and more to come.

Also, Paul Ryan's friends are telling the media that he's going to resign.

Comment

• Before his midterm retiring he's talking about? Or same?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Before his midterm retiring he's talking about? Or same?
                  From the early talk, it sounds like he cut a deal with Team Mueller.

The initial word was at Midterms. Now, it's as soon as he can get out.

Comment

• Fuck Paul Ryan, fuck his deal and fuck the FCC. Sick of all this bullshit, we should burn it down already.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We're getting something before year's end.

The nature of which I don't, but I'm getting mixed reads. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the usuals are getting their fur raised.

Comment

• Deep diving through materials.

Looks like Kushner as early as tomorrow. Maybe more.

Comment

• Star Wars and that smarmy prick getting his goose cooked? Tomorrow is going to be great!

Comment

• Current reports peg it as Kushner and Bannon to be the next arrested. I'm just wondering why they're waiting on Kush? They have him dead to rights. Are they being respectful of Hanukkah or what?

Comment

• hearing a lot of MUELLER'S GETTING FIRED panic out there right now.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                hearing a lot of MUELLER'S GETTING FIRED panic out there right now.
                                It's just panic. Panic is all these fucks have when things take longer to happen than the timetables they want.

It doesn't help that House Reps are fueling it, but it's far far beyond their control now.

Comment

Working...
                                X