No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cSp1dM2Vj48" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• don't care. totally in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait for the think pieces about how it's a great allegory for net neutrality and hopefully Tracer can get people to care about politics.

Comment

• The most important film of our time.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It looks like it could be neat but entirely overloaded with "hey, remember this neat thing from your childhood, '80's kids?"

Comment

• Fuck yes, I'm in.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• after playing VR more and more, this is what I want.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/89OP78l9oF0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Thanks for the memories, Fox.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• My understanding is Disney's real interest was Fox's vast catalog (for their streaming service in the works) and dick to do with completing their grip on Marvel.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• so what happens to Hulu? Is Disney going to buy it so they have a streaming platform already or are all of the FOX shows now going to be removed?

Comment

• Well, Disney and FOX were both balls deep into the Movies Anywhere platform.

Honestly, I could see Universal making a play to take over all of Hulu after Seeso and their other efforts ate a fat dick.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Eww
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fupYIggOq38" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I like how she needs a telescope to see the big wheel city.

Has that lovely Hobbit-era sheen to it.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X