Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They ruined her fucking character. I wish she would just die already.

You should check out the cross over episodes though. It's basically a 4 part mini series. Good shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• wow, the finale for this cross over event was epic as fuck. These 4 episodes were the most fun I've had with any of these shows in a long time. LEO!!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I haven't watched any of the CW shows yet this season but I saw a promo photo for the crossover and it looks like Ollie and Felicity are. Ack together? GOOD. The reasons they broke up in the first place were dumb as hell.
        Well, I guess you'll be happy when you get to these episodes.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        They ruined her fucking character. I wish she would just die already.

You should check out the cross over episodes though. It's basically a 4 part mini series. Good shit.
        Damn, how did they ruin her character? I'm not a fan of "Olicity" but I like Felicity in general. She doesn't have to die.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The actress can't emote for dick and she went from being my favorite character to the most annoying. It's like they can''t figure out what to do with her, and with the ending of earth x crossover I have a feeling it may just get worse.

Comment

• The midseason finales for Supergirl and The Flash were good!

Spoiler: Spoilers 
            Supergirl wise, I don't really know what to expect,
            didn't read much New 52 stuff which Reign apparently debuted in, but it felt a little Death of Superman to me which was cool to see and a little sad.

Flash wise, seems like they are doing The Trial of the Flash storyline.
            Never read it so not sure what to expect, I just know it involved Barry killing Reverse Flash after he tried to kill his second wife and some face swapping, I think? This will be very different on the show.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh snaps Barry. Oh snaps.

Comment

• Liking Black Lightning a lot so far. Was surprised to hear the shit Tobias Whale said last episode. He's going to be an interesting villain.

Comment

• I wanted to watch Black Lightning but since it's not part of the other DC shows I couldn't be bothered. plus the trailers weren't doing anything for me.

That being said, if you dig it I guess I'll have to give it a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I wanted to watch Black Lightning but since it's not part of the other DC shows I couldn't be bothered. plus the trailers weren't doing anything for me.

That being said, if you dig it I guess I'll have to give it a chance.
                    Yeah, I feel like they were being more noncommittal about it being part of the other shows. They probably want to see how well it does first. I think it's good so far, so while I hope it does become part of that universe, if it doesn't I'll still watch.

Comment

• So The Flash is moving at a crazy pace this season. The Thinker or whatever is beginning to be such a lame character now double so for his accomplice. That shit with Ralph in the courtroom was great BUT wouldn't he have to be like constantly at least until all of the "WAIT, YOU WERE DEAD. WHAT HAPPENED?! " questions ran their course?

Also I used to be on board with Katee Sackoff's character, but now I understand why Lesley hated her from the beginning. She's terrible in this.

Comment

• Still watching Black Lightning. It's so different from the other shows, yet I still want it to be in the same universe. Last couple episodes have been getting weirder and weirder and that's a good thing. Got a Vixen and Supergirl mention in an episode recently so it's possible.

Legends is damn fun too, although Wally just started showing up the last few episodes so I guess you'd hate it, Rob. Constantine was fun, glad he seems to be signed up to be part of the show next season.

Haven't watched it yet, but I have 2 episodes of Krypton to watch. Going to give it a shot. I have low expectations going in, hopefully it's interesting.

Comment

• Still digging on the Flash. SNART showing up this week was fantastic and just reminds me of how much I miss Wentworth. Dude is the BEST character on ANY of these shows.

That being said, I had no idea he was marrying Ray. Legit laughed out loud about that.

Comment

• James Wan doing a Swamp Thing show?

Comment

• The Council of Wells continues to be great.

Those accents were terribad.

Comment

• That opening scene from this week's Flash was fucking great. They finally made The Thinker somewhat of a badass.

https://youtu.be/OmCFBwJnKss

Comment

Working...
                                X