PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neaaaat
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AFpSQuI3yCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that look cool
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x_OXXA4LiDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Really glad to see they are still pushing on the VR stuff and not abandoning it yet like MS did with Kinect
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Give me fucking Spelunky 2!

Comment

• Upgraded to a PS4 Pro this weekend, even though I had no reason to since I'm still on a 1080p TV, but it was on sale and with the coupons and discounts I had plus selling my original PS4 made the upgrade to the Pro free. The few games I tried looked a little better and had better or more stable framerates. Looking forward to finishing up a few trophies and the side missions in Assassin's Creed Origins and spending time in the world to see the difference.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Santa brought me Hidden Agenda, Farpoint, and I also got a big PSN card so I see a lot of PSVR in my future. Jobe'n all day long.

Comment

• Get rec room and we can cross play. It's free

Comment

• No Man's Sky free VR update coming this summer. Best part? It's not a different mode than the single player. They've really upped their game with this (it's just a shame that everyone mostly gave up after the shitty release) and the latest version of the game is pretty fun.

Comment

• Most people definitely didn't give up after the bad release. They had their record Steam numbers after the latest update.

Comment

• I guess I meant more on my friends list on both steam and ps4.

Comment

• Ah, gotcha. I messed with it some more but I am way more into the exploration than the survival stuff. I turn on sandbox mode and just chill out.

Comment

• yeah, sandbox mode is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• First PS5 specs announced.

MOFUCKING BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY.

Comment

• Nice. Look forward to what Xbox ends up doing. I am guessing very similar. If I have a gap between buying the two, I will get an Xbox first just because Game Pass makes it way more attractive up front.

Comment

Working...
                                X