Best Time to Get a Wedding Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Time to Get a Wedding Dress

After my wedding, many friends wanted to know where I got my wedding dress and how much I paid. Now I'm writing to make a replay. I learned from some wedding dress post bars that you can save hundreds dollars on your wedding dress if you buy at a good time. I was a beneficiary of pandadress special offers, which is a professional wedding website. You can say I jumped onto the best time to get a wedding dress.

Oh snap! I was just looking for a wedding dress.. so glad I come to this post bar and found this special beneficiary.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

hahaha. Creeping for 2 years.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

There are other factors than a good sale time to purchase your dress. Another factor is if you're trying to lose weight for the wedding, too. You don't want to have to remove too much fabric from the dress.

I was lucky when I purchased my dress, there was a local consignment shop that specialized in bridal store closeouts. I got a great dress for a great price.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

I waited till we were married for 10 years to get my dress. #Recession
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just huffed nitrous and ran naked through a Davis Bridal. Whatever I grabbed, I kept.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
            X