This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all 4 of our artists!

We need a logo...and bad! If you have any ideas and want to help out that would be fantastical! We'll even use it on a t-shirt and give you lots of credit! Post ideas for logos here! WE REALLY NEED ONE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

who are the 4 artists? cause jlmi is one as well.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We need some one to come up with some Super Mega Death Baby art.... I could scare all the grandmas wearing that shit!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I dont' count myself. I was counting prawn, ikura, jlmi, and mcmeat.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh shit, and Blaine! He just hasn't posted any art in this forum yet.

Comment

I like the Super Mega Death Baby thing...I'll see what I can come up with on 4 hours sleep. That's usually when I get into absurd territory.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wish I could draw the image that is in my head for that whole thing. I still wnt to turn the Abe Smashington story into a comic. It would be epic.

Comment

If it is anywhere near as awesome as Sooper Meguh FreekWurld, then tell us.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I could give something a shot. What sort of feel are you after? Any preferences? Examples of shit you'd think would be neat?

Comment

Well we don't need a logo for the website anymore, but I'm still looking for someone to work on a comic with me. Using the Abraham Smashington story as a spring board. That would be epic shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jlmi View Post
                      I could give something a shot. What sort of feel are you after? Any preferences? Examples of shit you'd think would be neat?
                      oh my goodness! the aussie actually posted?!?!?! how's it being back in australia, drinking your fake "lemonade?"
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Gonna need cocaine, tax exemption status and a credit bailout for my company No Fatties Inc., and a helper orangutan to start on this Smashington thing.

Imma go reread that story now.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha, I don't think I can provide all of that.

Comment

No Fatties Inc.

Priceless.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Well, No Fatties has gone...belly up.

Commence with the facepalms!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X