No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with your idea of fantasy film, I just think Del Toro's last movies also fit into the catergory.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Maybe it required a child's perspective. Easier to identify/want to be the main character.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

See, I saw it after Ghostbusters 2. And I sure as shit didn't want to be:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Point taken.

Comment

It's all about the 80's fantasy movies... Legend, Willow, Neverending Story!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Legend is wack. Williow only works thanks to Kilmer, and Neverending Story 2 for the win. haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You jaded, bitter old man. I think you've been possessed by the ghost of Brandis.

Comment

Comment

What was the name of that movie? I think I saw it in theaters.

Comment

Mofucking Sidekicks bitch! Even has Joe Piscapo in it.

Comment

Sidekicks!

A triple feature of Sidekicks, Neverending Story 2, and Ladybugs would be awesome.

Comment

The Brandis triple threat.

And Ladybugs is just plain creepy if you think about it.

Comment

Ladybugs creeped my the fuck out when I saw it in theaters. The chick Brandis liked was damn hot, if I do remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Sidekicks!

A triple feature of Sidekicks, Neverending Story 2, and Ladybugs would be awesome.
                              nononononononononononononono. Please no. That would be like a bad weekend on HBO back in 1991.

Comment

Dude, Sidekicks is awesome, Neverending Story 2 is better than the first one (haha), and Ladybugs is fucking creepy but has Rodney Dangerfield in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X