No announcement yet.

tmnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put that arcade game up there with the old 4 player games of X-Men and The Simpsons. Konami was an arcade god there for a few years.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i played that game on the snes with my brother so much. such an awesome game.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Lame! I guess I'm a bit older and to me that shit was all lame.... while you where playing a game about mutated ninja turtles I was playing Street Fighter. Yes, my wife also hates me for this as she is a huge turtle fan.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm 28!!! And I still have a full bag of ninja turles at home, you loaf bowler!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah for real. Haha. And I could whoop your ass at Street Fighter. Represent son.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I sucked at Street Fighter. I was a Mortal Kombat playa.

Comment

I could whup your ass at MK2...My uncle owned the arcade cabinet back when it came out. Represent son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I'm 28!!! And I still have a full bag of ninja turles at home, you loaf bowler!
                  ...... nevermind Ari. I must have grew up way too fast then.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Yeah for real. Haha. And I could whoop your ass at Street Fighter. Represent son.
                    Let's do this! I played MK but never very good with all those outrageous combos

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      ...... nevermind Ari. I must have grew up way too fast then.
                      Says the guy who purposely stapled his arm in front of me.

Comment

Haaaa, yes I do stupid things but I dont play with stupid things
                        Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 07-17-2008, 01:24 PM. Reason: l

Comment

Ok, after viewing video I remember playing the arcade game and it was cool playing with 3 other people. But the NES game which is what I clearly remembered sucked ass.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqB1e7MlWN8

Comment

i'll omgwtfpwn all you guys at fighting games with my asian skills. represent!

Comment

Haaa, what about some DDR!

Comment

fuck ddr. my calves are way too huge for me to be moving them fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X