Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin In the Woods - Spoilers

See this fuckin movie.

Watch it. Damn you, watch it again! I NEEEEEED someone here to watch this sucker so I can go all hyperbolic over it.

I love this movie like Cherry Cheesecake. Like Chicken and Biscuits.

I love this movie like puppies and kittens.

Are there boobs with this cheesecake?

Comment

It's such a simple story idea that I'm shocked no one's done it before.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Its fucking great as well. So refreshing to see a film that not only has a killer idea, but pulls off the execution at every step and sticks the landing. Genuinely, the most fun I've had with a film like this since I don't know when.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          Are there boobs with this cheesecake?
          There are boobs. And you get called on your need for boobs in the movie.

Vicariously, but still....

Comment

Seriously, this movie. I must have that coffee mug.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
              I demand to see the SEXY WITCHES
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If nothing else, this film wins Best Bong of the Year.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  I demand to see the SEXY WITCHES
                  Ok, serious question. One of the Empire crew posited a prequel series where the films play out as alternate, previous incarnations of the setup with some of the options presented on the board.

With the foreknowledge that all previous participants must 'lose' for Cabin to work, would you watch said prequel(s)?

Comment

For fucking sure if they had the right cast.

Comment

MERMAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        Ok, serious question. One of the Empire crew posited a prequel series where the films play out as alternate, previous incarnations of the setup with some of the options presented on the board.

With the foreknowledge that all previous participants must 'lose' for Cabin to work, would you watch said prequel(s)?

No. Leave it at a one and done.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Same.

Gimme a web comic or sumpn with the sexay witches.

Comment

I agree, just curious.

I think for sure, there's at least gonna be fanfic of the options on that board though.

Comment

The Night of the Kevin.

With boobs

Comment

Working...
                              X