No announcement yet.

The Goonies: You're All Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Friday 13th Game was good? You must be chatting with Baltar.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      The Friday 13th Game was good? You must be chatting with Baltar.
      WUT WUT WUT?!

I said no such thing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

was it better than the Atari 2600 'E.T. The Extra Testicle' game at least?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

My left nut is better than that game. And it's not even that awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also Konami > LJN

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              But so help me God if someone breaths the words "Monster Squad" in a positive tone!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                WUT WUT WUT?!

I said no such thing.
                You're right, I misread what you wrote as saying "F13 was the shit". Not paying attention as always.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A CLASSIC RETURNS

Comment

Jamie just lost alot of "RERB'S POINTS THAT MAKE YOU COOL KIND OF LIKE STARS IN THE BOOK-IT PROGRAM" with that remark against "The Monster Squad".

Comment

Got yer back, Rerb. Crackin' on Monster Squad?

BO-GUS!!!

Comment

Jamie just lost alot of "RERB'S POINTS THAT MAKE YOU COOL KIND OF LIKE STARS IN THE BOOK-IT PROGRAM" with that remark against "The Monster Squad".

"THE POWER OF NOSTALGIA COMPELS YOU!"
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Rerb =

@ U
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

"THE POWER OF NOSTALGIA COMPELS YOU!"
                            Nope. I honest to god dig on that flick. IT's a kids flick that doesn't talk to down to their core audience.

Plus, the fucking creature designs are FUCKING GREAT. Winston is sadly missed.

Comment

Nope. I honest to god dig on that flick. IT's a kids flick that doesn't talk to down to their core audience.

Plus, the fucking creature designs are FUCKING GREAT. Winston is sadly missed.
                              Fuckin' got that right, Rob - loved the redesigned Creature and Wolfman, and Winston knocked the rest of the monsters out of the park. Sucks we won't get anymore from him.

Would have killed to see a Creature from the Black Lagoon remake with that monster he made.

Comment

YES.

That creature suit is fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X