No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's been talk of a live action Akira movie going on now for *checks watch* at least ten years.

Move on already.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Rather they put forth all this effort on a fucking Elric film. C'mon already!
      From your lips to God's ears, Tim. Get GDT to do this and we'd have an absolutely killer R-Rated Elric trilogy.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Let's instead focus on the live-action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31g0YE61PLQ?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You can't hate Crank. I remove that ability from the conversation. Proceed.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              TETSUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! KANEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Steve Kloves is on this to give the script a polish. I'm still up in the air as to whether or not a live action film of 'Akira' is a good idea.

They've dumped too much cash into it already. I got stuck on covering it back when Ruairi Robinson was the director.

Very nice guy who thought he was getting a dream project. He was trying to get Cillian Murphy involved at one point, since they're pals. The whole thing turned to shit and he quit the flick about 18 months into it. Now, WB is throwing it back against the wall since it's part of the Post Potter Regime.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                You can't hate Crank. I remove that ability from the conversation. Proceed.
                THIS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What's the general opinion on Crank 2 here?

I liked it, but a bit less than the first. It try to be crazier but doesn't have the same momentum. I however applauded the David Carradine cameo and the nice use of Clifton Collins Jr. aka Willem Dafoe 2.

Comment

• I think 2 is better.

Comment

• The Godzilla scene was amazing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought it was too much, but it's freakin Crank 2. So what are you to expect?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I still need to see 'Crank 2'. I loved the first one, though.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rectumfy that post haste Matt. Pair with Good/Bad/Weird if possible.

Comment

• Crank 2 is fucking GLORIOUS.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It cranks the insanity meter by 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X