No announcement yet.

Films that are impossible to hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAaaaaand now 'Night on Bald Mountain' is stuck in my head. Thanks, Billy.

And can I say I loath it instead of hate? Is that acceptable?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Fucking HATE 'the Goonies'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Fucking HATE 'the Goonies'.
        But they're 'good enough... for you.'!!

Comment

Oh, the brief crush I had on Cyndi Lauper because of that video... le sigh.

Comment

I'd also add Army of Darkness to the list.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

NO movie is impossible to hate. Some people have bad taste, are irrational, or are simply insane.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Proving the point that any movie can and will have a fanbase: I Spit On Your Grave.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  NO movie is impossible to hate. Some people have bad taste, are irrational, or are simply insane.

Comment

You forgot 'Top Secret!', Vin.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I got a lengthy pvt from Jason regarding that thread. Not sure how I am going to reply yet. Regardless, my whole point of posting that quote from Billy was to mock him for hating E.T. Not like? Ok. But hate? Nah. Impossible.
                      Hope I didn't cause any real issues there. It wasn't my intention to piss anyone off. Especially since my grandparents are holocaust survivors.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It's was all on him (IMO). He was the one who over-reacted. Hyperbole was the name of the game. Did he even read Billy's quote?
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah, anyone who would take what I said literally needs to have a beer or three and just chill the hell out.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Well... welcome to Third Millennium Amurka!

Our natives are rather soft-skinned, so enjoy your stay and please keep your opinions to yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              I'd also add Army of Darkness to the list.
                              Top lad!

In the spirit of the thread's title, I think Back To The Future is probably the only film I can think of that may be "impossible to hate" (because it has everything.) Something for everyone, you might say.

However, on a purely personal level, I could make the case for Robot Jox joining Zemeckis' movie on that list. Not a great case, mind you. But a case nonetheless.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I remember people being less worried about what other people said when I was a yute.

Also if you hate My Cousin Vinny, I hate you.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X