Bow down to Netflix Instant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow down to Netflix Instant

Netflix Instant is my new religion. I see today that all of the Park Chan Wook's Vengeance Trilogy is finally up there. My Instant Queue is already long and distinguished like my you-know-what but give more recommendations here!

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    My Instant Queue is already long and distinguished like my you-know-what
    Like your resume?

That being said, there's tons of Criterion stuff on there that's going to expire next year, so if you're lacking any of that get on it. I was going to recommend Louie Season 1, but it's NOT ON THERE ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Is there a way to search for the Criterion releases? The best I've been able to do is just browse and recognize cover art/titles.

Comment

Fuck Criterion...

Peter Weller!

Sam Elliot!

SHAKEDOWN!

Comment

Season 1 of Louie isn't on there anymore?

SON OF A BITCH!

The episode where his mother shows up is an example of television at its best.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Our instant queue is loaded up with WIFE UNIT shit. She converted to the Netflix instant-watch relgion HARDCORE.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

They got Electra Glide in Blue, I can't believe I never heard of the name "John Wintergreen" before.

Comment

I found this to be a helpful site when navigating teh instaviews...

http://instantwatcher.com/
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

That site is aces.

I think there used to be a way to make a "friend's list" kind of thing and see buddies queues on Netflix. Anyone remember how to do that?

Comment

I think they axed the Friends feature.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The Hospital.

It is still on the queue.

And it shall stay there for eternity, even when they banish to their vault.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

PROBLEM CHILD 1 AND 2.

Also, a week until WINGS: THE COMPLETE SERIES hits INSTANT.

The battle of Nantucket air dominance awaits!
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I had a huge boner for Crystal Bernard back in the day...

She look harsh now. Like Bonneville Salt Flats harsh.

Comment

"Tonight on Wings.....eh, who cares."

Comment

I kind of dug wings.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X