SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
    Men Who Stare at Goats was a massive disappointment for me. I didn't hate it, but it definitely is not the sum of it's occasionally amusing, well acted parts.

Understandable. I thought it was thoroughly amusing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Armored?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Onion AV Club called it "Movie with air conditioning", but I always like seeing Nimrod Antal get work. I'd say as a lazy afternoon viewing or a very very dirt cheap rental.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's DVRed. Alright, just as I expected it to be.

Comment

• Speaking of Antal, if you haven't seen it. Do check out KONTROL, I love the holy hell out of that movie.

Comment

• That's a great flick.

Comment

• Kontrol is one of my favorite films. Still trying to get the GF to watch it.

Comment

• I wish the soundtack was sold on itunes or even in the US. It's really good electronica.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00m6...A91950&index=4

Comment

• 'Law Abiding Citizen'. I DVR'd it the other day. I hear it ends badly but is otherwise a good film. Worth the effort?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fej saw it.

*Paging Fej* *Paging Fej*

Comment

• It's an alright thriller up to the last fifteen or so minutes.

Then it gets fucking redonkulous.

Still, some decent stuff before then. Especially the court room scene. Butler's a pimp/frequent star of shitty movies.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            It's an alright thriller up to the last fifteen or so minutes.

Then it gets fucking redonkulous.

Still, some decent stuff before then. Especially the court room scene. Butler's a pimp/frequent star of shitty movies.
                            Agreed - but it does have it's charms, and has a couple of decent killshots you're not going to see coming. The ending, however, is quite a bit out there and involves a suspension of disbelief larger than most.

Comment

• Yea, I really like it. The last couple minutes blah, but up to that, great.

Comment

• LAW ABIDING CITIZEN is awesome until the last five minutes. Butler deserves to be a badass all the time. And not just a the shouty THIS. IS. SPLENDA. stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X