Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Bring back Dabney Coleman! Anyone ever see Cloak & Dagger?
    Yes!!!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I loved that so much back in the day.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was one of my first memorys from my childhood movies
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Haven't seen it in years. Kinda afraid to. Don't want to spoil the memory. Remember the old lady with the hand? Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haaa, yes... I have to watch this again... havent seen since I was like 12.

Comment

• Cloak & Dagger could work. Could you imagine like a Runaways flick, with Cloak and Dagger showing up in it even.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• As long as Dagger's costume remains faithful to the comics, I'm there.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha, yeah.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• When I was up in Chi-Town this weekend, the last night I was there, Reign of Fire was on. Yeah, the dragon-apocalypse movie where McConaughey was a crazy redneck soldier (and actually kicked some ass) and The Bale played a British survivor living with other survivors in a castle.

Some dated effects, but the part where the dragon-hunters were doing their thing, using net-guns and base-jumping gear to kill the scaly ones, is still fornicatin' awesome.

Or maybe I was just drunk and dehydrated...it was fun though.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My kids wanted to see that...sounds like it might be worth sitting through.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The selling point...does McConaughey take his shirt off?

Comment

• Totally. That movie is ridiculous.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nice, so the wife can watch it too.

Comment

• Dude dives off a smokestack going toe to toe with a dragon.

McConwooderson has an axe.

The dragon has napalm breath and can fly.

Whodayathink won that one?

It was awesome.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it wasn't bad. But goddammit it could have been so much more. But Matthew was chewing scenery like it was made of out nipples and vagina. Good stuff.

Watched The Kingdom last night. It was.....okay. I wasn't enthralled with it but it did its job well. I dug Chris Cooper and Bateman's characters. But otherwise it just seemed like a standard war/mystery/revenge flick. Shot well, and well edited, but just didn't do anything for me.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X