Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8

Great great movie. And Rob was right: the train crash alone is worth the ticket. The rest is just gravy.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• MAN BITES DOG- Commentary on reality TV about 15 years too early? Really good and surprisingly disturbing at times.

Comment

• 'Big'. Man, what a creepy fucking movie. I hadn't watched it in years but if you even attempt to look past the "LULZ TOM HANKS IS ACTUALLY 12" the movie is pretty fucking creepy. The fact his poor mother thinks her kid has been kidnapped and then he fucking calls her to "put her mind at rest", wut wut wut. Let alone the fact that Liz Perkins is essentially banging a 12 year old.

However, I still want his sweet fucking loft. It's still awesome. Also bonus points for Robert Loggia.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Hall Pass'. This movie gets the award for the most random lingered on cock shot of 2011. Not The Farrelly bros. best flick but not their worst. Sudakis is still great but Jenna Fischer looked creepy as fuck and Owen Wilson was just eh. Wouldn't watch it again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HP and the order of the phoenix. Pretty meh. Emo Harry can hug it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Harry can hug it. Don't get the love for those flicks at all. SOOOO BORING.

Comment

• Brittany has been watching all of them, and I've caught pretty big chunks of them and the worst thing about them is Harry and the students. Give me more David Thewlis and Brendan Gleeson.

Comment

• 'Interview with the Vampire', or most of it anyways. I hadn't seen it in at least 15 years.

What I remembered:
                  - I remembered Brad Pitt being terrible in it. Boring, bland, and wooden.
                  - Tom Cruise being incredible.
                  - The film being very bloody.
                  - Stephen Rea and Antonio Banderas being really good in small roles.

What my re-watch did:
                  - Confirmed to me just how awful Brad Pitt was.
                  - Reminded me that the film, especially in the beginning, is a complete mess.
                  - That Tom Cruise IS incredible in it.
                  - Holy shit on the blood.
                  - Stephen Rea and Antonio Banderas were totally underused.

My wife had never seen it, so it was interesting to watch her watch the film. She pretty much hated it.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    Harry can hug it. Don't get the love for those flicks at all. SOOOO BORING.
                    *brofist*

The only one worth a damn is HP3:Azkaban.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      *brofist*

The only one worth a damn is HP3:Azkaban.
                      That's my favorite and the one Ingrid hates with the fiery passion of 10,000 suns. I am just watching the last few so that when we go see 7.2 I won't ask questions the whole time. Seriously, Order felt like an incomplete movie. And I don't understand the big deal about Sirious(?) Black. I must have missed something but I get the same vibe about him that I do about pretty much all the characters in LOTR: Why do I care about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        'Interview with the Vampire', or most of it anyways. I hadn't seen it in at least 15 years.

What I remembered:
                        - I remembered Brad Pitt being terrible in it. Boring, bland, and wooden.
                        - Tom Cruise being incredible.
                        - The film being very bloody.
                        - Stephen Rea and Antonio Banderas being really good in small roles.

What my re-watch did:
                        - Confirmed to me just how awful Brad Pitt was.
                        - Reminded me that the film, especially in the beginning, is a complete mess.
                        - That Tom Cruise IS incredible in it.
                        - Holy shit on the blood.
                        - Stephen Rea and Antonio Banderas were totally underused.

My wife had never seen it, so it was interesting to watch her watch the film. She pretty much hated it.

I snuck into this film so much when I was 13. I used to really, really, really love Anne Rice.

Then, I discovered loose women.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          MAN BITES DOG- Commentary on reality TV about 15 years too early? Really good and surprisingly disturbing at times.
                          The baby scene was awesome. most North American audiences are completely unaware of how contreversial the movie was.

Especially when they make a reference to Le Petit Jeremy, a young boy kidnapped and killed in Belgium a few months before the release of the movie. Man, people in Europe were leaving the theater after Ben's mention of him (when he talks about weighting a body before throwing it in the river). We heard of that over here.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 'In Bruges' on blu ray. All of the talk the last week got me in the mood for it. LOVE this film. God, all of the midget talk just kills me.

Comment

• Most of HP & Half Blood Prince. Didn't finish it. Long flick that got started late. 100 times better than the previous flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Super 8

Great great movie. And Rob was right: the train crash alone is worth the ticket. The rest is just gravy.
                                I was disappoint with Super 8 and my disappoint all started with that ridiculous train crash. That crash was in the wrong fucking movie.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                MAN BITES DOG- Commentary on reality TV about 15 years too early? Really good and surprisingly disturbing at times.
                                I just watched this last week and was blown away with how brutal it was. But it also made me laugh damn hard a few times.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                HP and the order of the phoenix. Pretty meh. Emo Harry can hug it.
                                This one has grown on me due to that cat loving pink bitch and the fantastic ending.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X