Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 53: What did Pixar ever do to CJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a tad harsh.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Harsh or extremely entertaining? I just love the feud between those two. All over a simple sentance: "CJ is full of the gay" Greatness. Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was quoting Bill Murray from Caddyshack. It really has to be read in that voice. I don't know, seemed funnier at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-qGVCdVPY

At 7:25. And I misquoted it. Poop.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I like this Anderson character...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Saved in my photobucket account. HA!

But seriously, CJ, you're my bro. We share a love for DBZ and Naruto. I love Super Bad, just like you. But you can't be hating on that banner. You look so happy in it. There's no sadness to be found. Why ruin such a beautiful thing?

Honestly, CJ, you make the 'caust. Rob is easily replaceable. All I hear from him is "Fahey" this, and "My Cock" that. He's gay for Supernatural (he almost started signing a Dean love song on the last 'caust due to the actor being in My Bloody Valentine). Let Rob have his banners, it's what he's good at. Just remember, the 'caust is yours.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And tune in next week to....NOTHING. I QUIT!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck. I finally get an Ipod to listen to you loafs in my car, and you split faster than the seems on Oprah's pants during Thanksgiving.

Fuck this. I'm quitting too!

Comment

And what is wrong with a Dean love song....He's so dreamy.

Comment

I really need to watch Supernatural. And you really need to take the Dean posters off your ceiling.

Comment

I can't. If I do that, Lesley will stop having sex with me and I'll stop ejaculating.

Comment

Yikes! Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.

Comment

Exactly. And you totally need to watch Supernatural. And not be a bitch like CJ was about it... *WAAAA* Pretty boys are lame *waaaaa* Even though it's one of the coolest genre shows on television. IT's like a horror movie every week. Great shit.

*edited*to make my point. Thanks Ari. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Exactly. And you totally need to watch Supernatural. And not be a bitch like CJ was about it... *WAAAA* Pretty boys are lame *waaaaa* Even though it's one of the coolest shows to ever be on the CW. IT's like a horror movie every week. Great shit.
                            That's not really a good way to sell it.

Comment

Didn't you watch Smallville?

Comment

For about 2 seasons. I couldn't take the Krypto Villain of the week shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X