Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 PM

Tobruk is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup
Default Re: ok...ok....I watch DBZ and Naruto....what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Nope, can't say that I have. Unless you count Robotron and Voltron when I was like 6.
Gotta call you out again.

You watched those retarded Tick and Batman cartoons in high school, religiously. Perhaps not the exact definition of "Anime", but no better than DBZ.

For the record: Akria, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, and Serial Experiments: Lain all kick ass. Probably missing something there too.
Missing Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, and a few others not listed.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Cowboy Bebop tries too hard to be hip IMO.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:19 PM

Tobruk is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

you talking about the soundtrack or the anime itself?
Old 02-20-2008, 02:21 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The entire show honestly. I think I just got burned out by it and it's many clones. Cj really needs to come back from his honeymoon so he can discuss this stuff in more detail. It's been too long since I've watched any anime. I'm more in to traditional animation.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

"Batman > DBZ > The Tick > Naruto."

This coming from a guy who wore nothing but naruto boxers at comic con last year. believe it!

oh by the way, did someone say, "9000?"
Old 03-10-2008, 09:34 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Not only did I wear Naruto boxers, but they were like 10 sizes too small. Great times.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:35 AM
getting ready for summer

reschlonkulous....
Old 03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I think we have pic's somewhere. I pray they are not in Nerdious' hands.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

oh but they are sir. i also have video and pictures of the other "events" that occured that weekend. mmmm... delicious.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
getting ready for summer

This thread is useless without pics!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:49 AM
<-----THIS!

Geez, as long as you don't post my drunk Star Wars saga in 5 minutes. I'm still scared to see how that turned out.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Hmm?

dude i have all of your 5 minute renditions of star wars, lost, transformers, heroes (i think), among other stuff. i'm just too lazy to post them. hahaha. soon though.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Hmm?

pictures, however, i can do. just later today. when i get home. i'll post pictures of the zombie spiderman and mary jane in the box as well.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:05 AM
<-----THIS!

Uh-oh. Now I'm worried.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Hmm?

speaking of comic con... when i was going through my pics, i noticed the same girl that was dressed up as slave leia in 2006 was there in 2007 again as slave leia. and boy, is she a hottie. if she's there this year, i'll be sad that i missed her. ari, make sure you take pictures of all the slave leias.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:39 AM
<-----THIS!

Nope, no pics for you! Only those people actually going are allowed to view the pics! HA!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Hmm?

you make me sad sir. believe it!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:11 PM
<-----THIS!

You scare me with all the video footage you have of me. Believe it!

Old 03-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Hmm?

hehehe. you know how i'm always late when it comes to logging on to the 360... well... it's cause i'm "reviewing" my videos of you. believe it!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm?

delicious sexy time!

that ari is nerdelicious!