Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:03 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey
Default ok...ok....I watch DBZ and Naruto....what?

I like the crazy kung fu fighting...even if it means everyone can fly and shoot energy blasts from their hands. I know that i am not alone but what scares me is the people who would back me up on this. I know its lame and I would much sooner admit that I play Dungeons and dragons than watch anime.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:04 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: ok...ok....I watch DBZ and Naruto....what?

Old 02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

yeah yeah, you liked akira and some other movies.....you must have liked some anime tv show at some time?
Old 02-09-2008, 10:16 PM
back to sleep

im gonna report you to the moderator for harrasment. I am a fine upstanding indivudual and it is you sir who are the fucktard. we are not kenny and spenny and your not batman!
Old 02-09-2008, 10:20 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Nope, can't say that I have. Unless you count Robotron and Voltron when I was like 6.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:21 PM
back to sleep

well then i guess you are the better man...now go watch whos the boss or whatever it is you do.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:30 PM
is ready for turkey

Tony and Angela will kick your DBZ watching ass. Shit even Mona would get up in the mix.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:49 AM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj Larson
im gonna report you to the moderator for harrasment. I am a fine upstanding indivudual and it is you sir who are the fucktard. we are not kenny and spenny and your not batman!
Old 02-11-2008, 10:22 AM

crafto is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Nope, can't say that I have. Unless you count Robotron and Voltron when I was like 6.
Gotta call you out again.

You watched those retarded Tick and Batman cartoons in high school, religiously. Perhaps not the exact definition of "Anime", but no better than DBZ.

For the record: Akria, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, and Serial Experiments: Lain all kick ass. Probably missing something there too.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
katzmiao27

Spirited Away
Old 02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm with CJ here. I've watched every episode of DBZ, and loved the shit outta it. I was also watching Naruto until my dvr fucked up and I missed a bunch of episodes. I know both these shows are far from "high art", but fuck it, DBZ was a huge guilty pleasure a few years ago, and somehow Naruto suked me in.

As for that DBZ movie, fuck that shit in Goku's Sayan ass.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
katzmiao27

I liked Charles in Charge better than Who's the Boss
Old 02-11-2008, 10:36 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Charles in Charge with the first cast or the second?

If you go Charles in Charge first cast then Who's the Boss wins, but 2nd cast Charles wins hands down.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:45 AM

crafto is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

Alyssa Milano, Who's the Boss?

'Nuff said.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:53 AM
<-----THIS!

Yeah but she looked like a little boy back then.

Nicole Eggbert (Sp?) was always smoking. I'd love to be put in charge of that, if you know what I mean!

Old 02-11-2008, 03:14 PM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Gotta call you out again.

You watched those retarded Tick and Batman cartoons in high school, religiously. Perhaps not the exact definition of "Anime", but no better than DBZ.

For the record: Akria, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, and Serial Experiments: Lain all kick ass. Probably missing something there too.
Once again man, semantics. Tick and Batman are not anime.

an?i?me /ˈ?nəˌmeɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[an-uh-mey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?noun a Japanese style of motion-picture animation, characterized by highly stylized, colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sexuality.

Second of all, the movies you listed are few and far between most Anime. I give it up for those. Even in the board title I talked about that shit. What I'm talking about is shitty Anime cartoons with even shittier animation and weak ass plots. And the Tick and Batman aren't even in the same league as DBZ and Naruto.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:21 PM
<-----THIS!

Batman > DBZ > The Tick > Naruto.

Gummi Bears > mankind.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:23 PM
is ready for turkey

Once again I have to disagree.

Batman > Tick > DBZ > Naruto

Ducktales/Darkwing Duck > Gummi Bears > Tale Spin

Muppet Babies > mankind.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:28 PM
<-----THIS!

No no no.

Gummi Bears = Duck Tales > Rescue Rangers > Tale Spin > Darkwing Duck > David the Gnome > Maya the Bee

Muppet Babies, still making my dreams come true.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:53 AM
katzmiao27

Nice, I just picked up Gummie Bears DVD its awesome