Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default Mixed Martial Arts

Any UFC, Strikeforce, Elite XC love? I was really into this for a while and still enjoy watching it. Pride FC was the shit but got bought out by the UFC...now UFC pretty much runs shit.

Any one see any good fights lately?
Any one got favorite fighters?
Old 06-03-2008, 02:30 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I prefer the MMA we were talking about in the Megan Fox/Dwight/MTV Movie Awards thread.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:52 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

You know I'm all about the Pride and UFC Bryan.... payper view all that shit!

Huge Iceman fan!! This Saturday at my house Liddell vs. Evans UFC 85!!!!! Cant wait!!!!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 07-17-2008, 01:37 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Just seen that dumb ass Rampage Jackson was arrested on Tuesday for hitting two parked cars and then running from the cops..... now he's under mental/health observation because his family thought he was going to harm himself. What a douche, one minute your champion and the next your in jail and wanting to end your life....... must have got knocked around in the head too much!

Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, but he hit and ran in a truck....WITH HIS PICTURE ON IT.

Fucking dumbass.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:42 PM
???????

Exactly

Old 07-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Exactly
Old 08-10-2008, 02:04 AM
???????

Please tell me some one watched tonights UFC fights.... it will go down in history for some epic fights! 12 second knock out motherfucker!!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I actually did see the fights on Saturday, and I swore that I saw Rob in the crowd.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
???????

You too! I thought I also seen Bryan! What up with Brock Lesnar... damn I wasnt expecting that shit! That guy is a monster, props to Herring for staying in it!

Old 08-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Brutal fights. I'm not usually into UFC, but there was some awesome stuff that night.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Lesnar is a douchebag. Fuck that guy. And what if I have a doppleganger that is into MMA. Oh man. Spoooky..
Old 08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
???????

Rob you should have been at this fight since it was in your town, you could have watched a local get pounded!

Old 08-11-2008, 02:21 PM
feels good man

I dunno. I haven't been a fan of UFC since like the first 3-4 of them. Back when they were super awesome.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Right meow!

You know you were there Hughes.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:23 PM
???????

You would have enjoyed this fight, lately most of the fights have been lacking but this shit was awesome... only two fights went to the cards all the rest where tapped out

Old 08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
feels good man

Maybe this is why I don't remember what I did on Saturday. I honestly have no recollection.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Right meow!

It seriously looked like you giving the devil horns to the camera whilst wearing a blue bandana, I think.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
feels good man

Ah, nope not me. I'm not down with the Crips. Fuck those fools.

Red 4 LYFE
Old 11-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Elitist

Great UFC fight card this weekend, no decisions all KO's or Subs...Sad to say I was sad panda when Randy got KTFO (knocked the fuck out). Fuck Brock Lesnar for the record, he's abnormally huge.