Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:32 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

So, Ingrid and Troy?

Is the pain sinking in yet? It's the DEVILS for Christ sake's! With an aging goalie who's still better than Bryz!

I could have LOVED to watch Carter and Richard take on the Flyers...
Old 05-07-2012, 10:24 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
So, Ingrid and Troy?

Is the pain sinking in yet? It's the DEVILS for Christ sake's! With an aging goalie who's still better than Bryz!

Shut the fuck up. Also, if it happens...I'll bandwagon the Kings. Somebody has to stop the Rangers.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:44 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Bah, the Rangers are puppies. I predicted the Cup to the Kings if the Penguins bit it. So far I'm right. And even if the Rangers wins the Cup, still is better than the fucking Flyers!

Also, Giroux is such a douche. He comes out of concussion and willingly applies the same type of hit to Zubrus? Fuck that. He should know better.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Only reason I want the Rangers to win is for my dad's sake, as he loves that team. Otherwise, I have no dog in the race. Oh, and the Devils' front office occasionally pisses off a lot of fans here in NJ during the off season, so have at.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:09 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

The Devils are such a boring franchise. Once Brodeur is gone, this team will sink again into obscurity.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:55 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

No argument from me, sir!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Bah, the Rangers are puppies. I predicted the Cup to the Kings if the Penguins bit it. So far I'm right. And even if the Rangers wins the Cup, still is better than the fucking Flyers!

Also, Giroux is such a douche. He comes out of concussion and willingly applies the same type of hit to Zubrus? Fuck that. He should know better.

People like you are why I hurl batteries at sporting events and cars during rush hour and children.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:00 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

You can hurl cars during rush hour? MIGHTY ARE THE MUSCLES OF TROY!
Old 05-07-2012, 12:04 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
People like you are why I hurl batteries at sporting events and cars during rush hour and children.
It's your fault you cheer for a team who managed to only win the Cup twice by not playing hockey but by beating people up. And got smashed by the habs when they hired 2 goons. And somehow, your team never won shit ever again.

And this year is the closest you'll ever be to a great talent team. But you will lose. Again.

The Flyers's Curse.

Not having a goalie. But having a lot of batteries.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
It's your fault you cheer for a team who managed to only win the Cup twice by not playing hockey but by beating people up. And got smashed by the habs when they hired 2 goons. And somehow, your team never won shit ever again.

And this year is the closest you'll ever be to a great talent team. But you will lose. Again.

The Flyers's Curse.

Not having a goalie. But having a lot of batteries.

Don't come crying to me when we invade Canada.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Since the Arctic is melting, WE will be the next superpower.

And beside, we already invaded you.

and our superweapon:

Old 05-07-2012, 01:52 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Quote:

and our superweapon:

Had to bring Rush into this, huh, Martin? You trying to make me defect? (starts memorizing the lyrics to "O, Canada".)
Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:

and our superweapon:

We have ways of dealing with the first two. We have top men working on the Rush imbroglio. Top...men.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:26 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Rush needs to stop. Seriously.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 05-07-2012, 03:38 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
Rush needs to stop. Seriously.
I agree.

Only when they start sucking. And they still don't.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Rush is to music what the elderly are to fucking.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
Rush is to music what the elderly are to fucking.
That's kind of a terrible analogy. Do some research on STD's in retirement homes(trust me, old folks be fucking, just really slowly) and come back with something better.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
So, Ingrid and Troy?

Ok, look. I not mad at you and I'm not trying to start some shit, I just want to get this off my chest.

I realize the Flyers always have and always will have a bad rap for the 'Broadstreet Bullies' thing. But the Penguins played way dirtier this season than the Flyers. I get that Bryz needs work and there are only a handful of exceptional players on the team. But it doesn't matter to me. I am a Flyers fan. I have been since the first time my father took me to a game when I was 8. They're my boys. Always have been, always will be. Regardless of how bad they play or how rough around the edges they are. That's what loyalty is. I'm not going to spend the next days/weeks/months/years trying to explain myself or defend the team. Trash talking when our teams are playing each other is one thing, but can we please get past this whole, "you're team is the epitome of what is wrong with the NHL" thing?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Actually, the Flyers WERE what was wrong with the NHL. I like their edition now, based on actual talent.

But I don't get calling the Sid a rat....
Old 05-07-2012, 05:08 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
But I don't get calling the Sid a rat....
That is why you fail.