Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default NFL 2011 Season

Really?

I mean.....REALLY?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:40 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

So you're irritated by the fact a deal was made?
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
So you're irritated by the fact a deal was made?

I'm irritated by the replay ruling. It's such a naked cash grab that it makes never want to watch a game again.

So whorish that I'd smack in the mouth for stealing my money.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:52 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Apparently, LA is on track for a football team again. *snore*
Old 07-19-2011, 12:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Apparently, LA is on track for a football team again. *snore*

Good, because football games are going to become six hour long snorefests as EACH PLAY IS REVIEWED.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:08 PM
is not Montel Williams

Yeah, that's what football needs. To be made EVEN longer

Cuz it works so well for baseball.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fuck football.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 PM
is not Montel Williams

And yet people think Soccer is boring.

Hey, that game usually ends in 90 minutes.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I just care that a deal was made so the NBA will feel pressure to get something done. Also, so I can make fun of Texans fans again.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:16 PM
is not Montel Williams

What about the Longhorns?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

NCAA ain't the NFL.

Not far off, but you can still get a game in under three fucking hours.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-19-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:18 PM
is not Montel Williams

It's all the same shit to me.

*shrug*
Old 07-19-2011, 12:20 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Football sucks.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
What about the Longhorns?
Brittany's dad will talk incessantly about it, and I will roll my eyes at all the "college game is better and pure" bullshit he tries to spit at me. The Texans are just funny because EVERY year it's "this is the year we make the playoffs!" and "look at how much money the team is worth, McNair cares about winning!" and they are so oblivious it hurts. We Cowboys fans? Our will was broken many moons ago, and are appreciative of every win.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:42 PM
is not Montel Williams

How is college pure? How many bribe-scandals have there been? How much cash are those schools making off those players?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Fleshlight King

Exactly. Old men have lied to themselves that college game (basketball and football at least) are better quality and without the monetary concerns. They're delusional.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

It's a sport.

It's never been pure.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:49 PM
is not Montel Williams

Troof, the rot exists anywhere you have a major sports organization: MLB, NFL, NCAA, IOC, FIFA

It's all crooked
Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Squeedly Werrrr

Chris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandas

I love NFL Football, and I'm a die hard Ravens fan.

I'm still seeing that they're "nearing" approval?

Check out my music, if you please:
http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/
Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM
is not Montel Williams

I imagine Baltimore would still lynch the guy who moved the Colts.