Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Talking Dead

The Talking Dead We talk like dicks over your favorite and not so favorite movies and shows.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas
Default ???

When are we getting another one?

I need more classic improv! Like 'Shaun Hocken'... or 'Hocken Shoot Goo!'

Make it happen.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:26 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yessir!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

It warms the cockles of my heart... or is it heartles of my cock (?) to see such healthy respect for one's elders!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Shut your filthy sewer! How dare you usurp muy old man ness??!! I'll make a rain coat out of your knee goretex!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Fuck you all...

I'll understand if you were drunk when you posted this... because I know you'd never think of speaking to me that way.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Obviously.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 AM
can read your mind

I_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy Zane

I liked it nathan! Especially the knee gortex part.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Fuck you all...

I have cadaver bits in my knee...

Probably why I hear voices.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Right meow!

Like I've said, my tombstone will read: "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Always a good idea to get smart mouthed with the trained killer.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:55 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

you do realize that he will kill you ten times before you hit the floor right?
Old 07-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Right meow!

What do you care sleepy pants. You will be Burgess Meradith with the broken glasses
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

New episode to be recorded this week. Movie selected: Hell Comes to Frogtown

WE've never seen it. Should be interesting.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Your "The Talking Dead" might get a lot more hits, as the Walking Dead named their podcast the same AND Tell 'Em Steve-Dave is going to try to produce a play based on the same name. Currently, you're fifth down from Google Instant... You might want to keep making new casts.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
is ready for turkey

The Walking Dead didn't name it that, 2 random dudes did. And it's a horrible fucking podcast.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:37 AM
is ready for turkey

Shit if anything maybe someone will try to pay me for the domain since I own it. hahaha.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Fuck you all...

"Hackers" on Instant.

Do it...
Old 02-04-2011, 03:31 PM
is ready for turkey

Talked with Ceej last night when he stopped over. We're recording a new one of these tonight. Not sure which movie/show yet.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:33 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
"Hackers" on Instant.

Do it...
FUCK. YES!

Dammit Rob, you better do this. Or Randall and I will do it. You want that on your conscious? DO YA?!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 PM
is ready for turkey

We love that movie. We try only to do it on shit we've never seen or that is really bad.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 PM
is ready for turkey

Otherwise it would jsut be a hour and a half of "Fuck yeah, that's dope".