Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Freekazoid!

Are all awesome shows.

Do you concur?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:12 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The President's song...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=API3ypR9U8A

The State Capitol song...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNUDDaEOvuY

The Great Wakkorotti
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s8Qdd9asy0o

Good Idea/Bad Idea (my favorite segment)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8PhzrmBgMI
Old 06-09-2008, 04:05 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Yes, all great! I remember comming home to watching this shit!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-12-2008, 08:55 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I loved both Animaniacs and Tiny toons. Lets not forget Pinky and the Brain either.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Pinky and the Brain was epic...my sister was nicknamed Elmira, she loved animals but was constantly fucking them up. Who didn't want to be Whacko?
Old 06-22-2008, 06:38 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Warner Bros. Animation was on a roll when these came out. I'd watch and record all of these cartoons plus Batman TAS every day. TAZ-Mania was pretty good too. Animaniacs and Tiny Toons had some great parodies.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:03 PM
getting ready for summer

Tiny Toons was too awesome with its parodies.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

The songs were epic...I remember everyone at school the next day was trying to sing the songs.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:22 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYMYv1zsAxE&fmt=16
Old 05-27-2009, 08:05 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I whole hartedly concur. Only conceit with Freakazoid is that they recycle segments on completely different episodes. For example, the Candlejack segment shows up in I think three episodes, at least twice. The hell?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Watched the shit out of Tiny Toons' "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" flick.

Buster: "You can't make me marry all of them, that's bigamy!"

Redneck Alligator Dad: "Nah son, that's BIG-OF-ME!"

Oh WB cartoons, you were solid gold when I was a kid.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:06 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

Chicken Boo was great.... thats not a man, its a giant chicken!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:08 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

HA!

You wear a disguise to look like human guys,
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Last edited by Ari; 06-11-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I TOLD YA HE WAS A GIANT CHICKEN! YA SEE! YA SEE!

And the song about "Variety Speak".
Old 06-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

The wheel of morality!!!! That was the shit.... I've based my whole life on what I learned from the wheel of morality... Especially this great one.....:
"Wheel of morality. Turn, turn, turn... Give us the lesson that we will learn.
If at first you don't succeed..... Blame it on your parents."

Fuckin' brilliant!

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
Steven Wright
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0taBOtM04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXBjqH2QQc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUO32EGdEpg

Tri-State Karate Championship… Kung Boo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez1IgYWkzs8

Steven Wright
Old 06-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6IWX1_XHQ

Steven Wright