No announcement yet.

Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Ursula in THE LITTLE MERMAID has the exact same death as the shark in JAWS 4: THE REVENGE.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Aunt Bethany from Christmas Vacation was the voice of Betty Boop. Mind blown.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• What?

The ther day I learned the guy who played the whiny son of the TV exec in UHF was also Jambi the genie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Aunt Bethany from Christmas Vacation was the voice of Betty Boop. Mind blown.

Yep, Mae Questel. This was her last movie before she died.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.hark.com/clips/mwlckdxpyr-hello-everybody

Comment

• Scott Wilson who plays Herschel in The Walking Dead

played Scott Crossfield in The Right Stuff

Comment

• Today I learned that Scarlett Johansson was in Eight Legged Freaks.

She can rock a towel, that's for damn sure.

Comment

• I had that moment in my fapfile for years.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ghostbusters is getting re-released in the theaters this August. yesssss....
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH FUCK YES!

I'm bringing my son!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martha Plimpton, Steph from Goonies, is Keith Carradine's daughter. What?!?!? Again, how did I not know this?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Martha Plimpton, Steph from Goonies, is Keith Carradine's daughter. What?!?!? Again, how did I not know this?

She never made a big deal of it as a kid, since she was born out of wedlock. She worked under her mother's name, since Keith Carradine didn't have shit to do with her until the 1990s. But, they get along great now.

Also, Keith Carradine is the only Carradine with an Oscar.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ...That James Remar was supposed to be Hicks but was fired due to drugs.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You didn't know that? Yeah, it's a cool story. I wish that some actual footage would get released (kinda like the Stoltz footage from BTTF).
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had no idea. Or if I did it was lost in a haze of smoke. I know I've never seen a photo though.

Comment

Working...
                                X