Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    YOU LIE! ON CETI ALPHA V, THERE WAS LIFE! A FAIR CHANCE!
    THIS IS CETI ALPHA V!
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I like this change.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          YOU LIE! ON CETI ALPHA V, THERE WAS LIFE! A FAIR CHANCE!
          I'm sorry, but I keep coming back to this again and again. It fucking kills me with laughter every time I think about it.

Post of the year for me.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I'm sorry, but I keep coming back to this again and again. It fucking kills me with laughter every time I think about it.

Post of the year for me.
            I try...

Comment

• Watched Attack of the Clones last night. These look sooooo good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why do you tell me these things? I don't want to give Goiter Lucas any more of my money!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'll probably buy it at Christmas when everyone has it on sale for $50. For now, I'll wait.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same as Matt...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As expected, the deleted scenes are all over YouTube. So enjoy.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I got this for 55 bucks. I basically got the prequels for free. The set is made awesomely and if anything you guys need to grab the OT trilogy. AMAZEBALLS.

Comment

• I'll keep my DVD rips from the laserdiscs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            I got this for 55 bucks. I basically got the prequels for free. The set is made awesomely and if anything you guys need to grab the OT trilogy. AMAZEBALLS.
                            He speaks the truth. I also paid $55 an spent a few hours watching all the deleted scenes. The epic failure that is the Wampa attack was amazing.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Am I alone in thinking that Luke tapped Leia's ass between Empire and RoTJ?
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Am I alone in thinking that Luke tapped Leia's ass between Empire and RoTJ?

Yes.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X