Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Rumour has it that there might be a time in the game when you actually get to control Vader himself for a stage or 2. Also kind of annoyed that the Wii gets its own version that will allow you to use the nunchuk as your light saber. But still will get this on PS3.

Comment

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

The Wii version doesn't have 1:1 lightsabre controls, so it doesn't really matter honestly. Plus the hit in the graphics and sound make me not regret selling off my Wii. Although the day there is a lightsabre game that does use 1:1 control, I'll be buying the Wii again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5013926/soulcalibu...tice-in-action

FUCKING AWESOME.

That dude is a pimp. I can finally have my wish of playing as Private Jessup from The Mist. How bad ass. I'd be fucking ecstatic if I was that guy. Get to be in BSG, The Mist, and two new video games?! Awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35119.html

Pretty heavy spoilers for The Force Unleashed, but holy fuck I want to play this game now!

Comment

Sweet, the force is strong in this game!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/star-...shed-hands-on/
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Has anyone seen any mention of online play? This game looks sick...I will probably get this just to see the story unfold.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I have not but yes, I will be buying for the story line itself.

Comment

And the demo will be up on Thursday...

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/17/th...-xblm-and-psn/

Comment

Sweet. Hope its good.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This game has better be all kinds of awesome. Star Wars is seriously lacking in the "awesome" dept. these days.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

No doubt. I don't even feel the urge to watch the flicks anymore.

Comment

I tried last weekend. I made it like 10 mins in to Phantom.

Comment

Fuck the prequels. Fuck em' all.

Comment

But at the same time, only Empire is worth watching. Although, I probably burned myself out watching them so many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X