Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Band 4 is going to be an RPG. That was unexpected.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Love Dishonored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Rock Band 4 is going to be an RPG. That was unexpected.
        I'm interested to see what this means. As long as it doesn't fuck with unlocking songs, which they kind of fell back into with Fantasia, I'm okay with it. I liked all the challenges in RB3 so if this is an extension of that, I'm cool. And if it's for unlocking gear for you band it'll be nice, too, so I don't spend a million hours crafting the group before I start actually playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Rock Band 4 is going to be an RPG. That was unexpected.
          Oh.

Oh no.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• just beat Father Gasgano or whatever in Bloodborne. FEELS GOOD MAN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dishonored isn't bad yet. I'm not that far but I feel like I may enjoy this, however, Jason hits Mortal Kombat today so I'll be slashing fools with my machete instead.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dishonored is great. One of the most fulfilling games of last gen. I always meant to go back and play the villain DLC.

Comment

• I just wish I had it on something that wasn't the PS3. Not a fan of FPS games with that particular controller. I also don't care for all of the bullshit "READ THE CRAP LAYING ALL AROUND FOR THE STORY" shit. Tell me the story, don't make me hunt the story out.

That being said, is the ability to accomplish the tasks as varied as they make it out to be? Like you can really do anything for the most part to clear a level? If so, that's awesome.

Comment

• Play with the PS4 controller then? It's compatible with the PS3 now!

And yes. It is very much a Deus Ex style game. Play how you want.

Comment

• Shit, I forgot that it's compatible. May need to give that a go.

Hoping to try that Killzone game on the Vita tonight. Still not a fan of Cities yet. Too much freedom means I just sit there doing nothing.

Comment

• Jason is the shit in the new MK

His ending shot:

How he rolls into a match = PERFECT

A shot of his Xray:

However, his fatalities are weak fucking sauce. They get everything else right in regards to his look, moveset, fighting options, but totally botch the fatality. One is a just him slicing into a dude (with 2 awesome quick shots in the beginning, but over all weak) and the other one is called "Sleeping Bag" which got me excited but all he does he pick the dude up and slap him on the ground a few times. That being said, totally worth it still.

Comment

• Downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood right now. Going to play the fuck out of this tonight. New Order was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood right now. Going to play the fuck out of this tonight. New Order was amazing.
                            Is it related to the amazing New Order?
                            Last edited by Martin; 05-06-2015, 09:35 PM.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood right now. Going to play the fuck out of this tonight. New Order was amazing.
                              A new Hellboy simulator.

Muh dick and balls.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Is it related to the amazing New Order?
                                Yes, it's a stand alone shorter game by the same team. I didn't get to play last night because Steam's download server was being insufferable and it was going to take like 6 hours to download. 34 fucking gigs!

Comment

Working...
                                X