Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After going through PT and wanting something else creepy to check out, Evil Within was like watching what a 12 year old Slipknot fan would think is spooky and dark.

It's weird how new game cutscenes look like poop and then the in-engine kicks in and you're like "ooooooooohhhhhhh."
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Combat seems extremely buggy and forced stealth that is pretty clunky goes a long way toward turning me off of the Evil Within.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like the issue with Steam may be fixed...I tried logging into MIDDLE EARTH: SOM last night and it booted up. It was too late to actually play it, though.

Here's hoping that I get a little bit of time this weekend to kill some orcs!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Looks like the issue with Steam may be fixed...I tried logging into MIDDLE EARTH: SOM last night and it booted up. It was too late to actually play it, though.

Here's hoping that I get a little bit of time this weekend to kill some orcs!
          Do the story missions. Unlock the awesome abilities. Then you see the REAL game. It doesn't start until you have "brand."

Comment

• I still don't have Brand. But maybe soon because the next story mission has a new, ominous symbol?

I totally got screwed on a sword mission earlier because somehow an Orc lit the warning fire really fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I still don't have Brand. But maybe soon because the next story mission has a new, ominous symbol?

I totally got screwed on a sword mission earlier because somehow an Orc lit the warning fire really fast.
              Get to the second area. You'll get the brand quick after that.

Comment

• Ooh, the Brand power is legit. Works nice when you get into a big fight with lots of the shield guys and berserkers.

Got the shipping notice for Fantasia today, too! EEEEEEEeee

Comment

• let me know how awesome "Let it Go" is.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We need a Pixel Junkies episode that is us doing nothing but talking to Digger about his Harmonix obsession.

Comment

• hahaha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I'm about 67% sure that I do not like The Evil Within. It's such a frustrating game. And the biggest threat? THE FUCKING CAMERA ANGLE.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vuxyxqB2giQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            We need a Pixel Junkies episode that is us doing nothing but talking to Digger about his Harmonix obsession.
                            Hahaha, lowest rated episode ever.

Comment

• About 2 hours into Shadow of Mordor. I've done like 2 story missions. I keep running around fighting shit. My Batman fighting is a little rusty. I think I'm going to love this game. I like it a lot so far. Seems like it's Assassin's Creed with Batman's battle system which are 2 things I enjoy.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• almost bought a Xbox One today. Decided to hold off until the 28th for the Overdrive White Edition which is the same price as the core system but with a free game.

Comment

Working...
                                X