PodCaust Episode 71: homeless minotaurs and bowling balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 71: homeless minotaurs and bowling balls

Rob almost dies and because of this asks Ceej to respect his final wishes. Ceej reluctantly drops some mega news, we laugh at picky eaters and discuss mind altering substances. Samwise Gamgee was a badass in Toy Soldiers, LL Cool J was supposed to be a badass in Toys and voice mail!
    <!-- ***************************************** text here ***************************************** -->
    Glad you're back!
    100.00%
    Fuck, thought you were done.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Toy Soldiers rules
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

fuck yes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm jealous of Cj's property. Wish I had a wooded lot.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Note to self, have voice mail that goes beyond recommending crap. But goddamn Rob, your cock obsession comes back with a vengeance in this episode.

Also, Barry Levinson directed Toys. Not Sonnefeld.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ah, I was close regarding Toys. And the obssession comes back thanks to HBarr mentioning it. Also, in a few episodes it'll be all good. You'll see.

Comment

Also, the "we're back" part = us SUPER BAKED

Which is how we started. It was fun. haha

Comment

CJ calling BTTF 3 retarded? NOT COOL, SIR!

Comment

EXACTLY! WHAT THE SHIT! MADDOG TANNEN!

Comment

They were gonna have Reagan play the mayor at one point. Reagan really liked BTTF.

Comment

You guys were on your game in this ep. Very very solid. And the "after hours" part made House Party 2 look like House Party 3.

And actually, it was about Robin Wright in Toys.

RE Toy Soldiers: was it Keith "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead" Coogan who was the asthma-smoker?

Because if it was, you really are more like Keith Coogan than you know, sir.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        And the obssession comes back thanks to HBarr mentioning it.
                        Dude, have you listened to #70 recently? The obsession never left. Also, ironic considering much of my weekend has been half-baked (thanks to my ever-lovin' bf attempting to purge the bad memories of the dentist from my subconscious).
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                          Dude, have you listened to #70 recently? The obsession never left. Also, ironic considering much of my weekend has been half-baked (thanks to my ever-lovin' bf attempting to purge the bad memories of the dentist from my subconscious).
                          hbarr's a lady?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            hbarr's a lady?
                            hbarr's gay. Wow and I thought I was pretty "out" on CHUD.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Haha. Really, it's just a way to make Ceej feel uncomfortable which then makes his funny kick in.

Comment

Working...
                              X