No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder how he's gonna incorporate an American flag with explosions in the background into that flick.

Comment

• Whedon is off Batgirl.

shocker.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SHAZAM!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WHERE'S THE BULGE?

#notmyshazam
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's just the first shot from the Jingle All the Way remake.

Comment

• HAHA

Man, that would be a hell of a sequel/see-boot.

Arnold visits his son in jail and they try to make heads or tails of when it all fell apart for Jake Lloyd.

It could be JCVD, but with a shitty kid actor 4th walling it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So Kristin Wiig is gonna be the big bad in WW2? Yeah, ok. Good luck with that.

Comment

• Jenkins managed to make Gadot passable, and Wiig is aces in dramatic roles. She'll be fine.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't know much about Cheetah past the video games and cartoons, but this seems like a poor choice. But again, I don't really care about this movie unless Batfleck is in it which I know he won't be.

Comment

• Yeah, there is nowhere else to go but down. Especially after the exaggerated overpraise Wonder Woman got (and we're slowly seeing some come around).
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Well, there have been three versions of the Cheetah. Based on the creators getting royalty checks, it appears that they're using the Golden Age Priscilla Rich origins, but with the Perez era and Modern Cheetah power sets.

Plus, WW2 is supposed to be taking place in the 1980s.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Well, there have been three versions of the Cheetah. Based on the creators getting royalty checks, it appears that they're using the Golden Age Priscilla Rich origins, but with the Perez era and Modern Cheetah power sets.

Plus, WW2 is supposed to be taking place in the 1980s.
                          The WW2 stuff sounds interesting. Why the 80s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            The WW2 stuff sounds interesting. Why the 80s?
                            Apparently, WB wants the Wonder Woman movies to be period pieces leading up to the present day.

WW2 = Wonder Woman 2 and not World War II. Yeah, it's a confusing abbreviation.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh boy! Jamie's favorite director may helm New Gods for WB!

http://www.slashfilm.com/ava-duvernay-new-gods/
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FUCK

THAT

NOISE
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X