X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origins-tier, is it?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• picked up Mirror's Edge: Catalyst for 5 bucks on the Xbone. That's the perfect price for it so far.

Also grabbed Madden 18 (but it's still downloading) and it's been since 2016 since I had a new Madden. I hope it's good. I don't do any MUT or whatever. I just want to take the Lions to the Super Bowl like I did in Madden 16
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        picked up Mirror's Edge: Catalyst for 5 bucks on the Xbone. That's the perfect price for it so far.

Also grabbed Madden 18 (but it's still downloading) and it's been since 2016 since I had a new Madden. I hope it's good. I don't do any MUT or whatever. I just want to take the Lions to the Super Bowl like I did in Madden 16

MUT is life.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Catalyst is good but it's one of those games where I do a couple missions then drop it for two months. The open world idea is nice but I think it hurts the game more than it helps. Too much stuff to do without it really being clearly defined. There was one day when I thought I was doing story stuff but found out it was all sidequests once I got to a point that said "you need X to do this. Please play a story mission to continue".

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            MUT is life.
            So I started the whole MUT experience. It's kind of fun. I am still a complete noob.

So far I'm digging the improvements on the running game in this one compared to '16 and the presentation is legit. However, this game should be called Madden '18: INTERCEPTION EDITION

Fucking so many goddamn interceptions on both sides now. I had 12 in my first game last night. Ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So I started the whole MUT experience. It's kind of fun. I am still a complete noob.

So far I'm digging the improvements on the running game in this one compared to '16 and the presentation is legit. However, this game should be called Madden '18: INTERCEPTION EDITION

Fucking so many goddamn interceptions on both sides now. I had 12 in my first game last night. Ridiculous.
              I want that Thanksgiving Barry Sanders. I've got my Michael Irvin pretty leveled up right now.

Basically, get some coin and lay out your gameplan.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Humble Bundle is giving away Brutal Legend for PC/Steam today. Free while supplies last.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/brutal-legend

Comment

• Started Tacoma. How you follow multiple conversations is awesome and seems like an insane design nightmare.

Comment

• Picked up Madden 18 as well, my first Madden and I know less than nothing about football. The Lions shall soon be kneeling in protest of.. me
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• nooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• I finally got that Barry Sanders Thanksgiving player in MUT. That dude is the shit. Never Stumble chemistry is the truth.

If your D has anyone less than JJ Watt or Joey Bosa on it, Sanders is breaking through for a touchdown. Hopefully, they don't nerf him.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooo
                          Played a few MUT squad games with buddies last night. Neither of which play MUT so we only had the basic starter packs initially.

Rough night.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Beat Tacoma last night. Really good. Didn't hit as hard as Gone Home, but it's a really cool scifi story and the world that is created I want to see more of.

Comment

• Gone Home was soooooo boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Played a few MUT squad games with buddies last night. Neither of which play MUT so we only had the basic starter packs initially.

Rough night.
                                Hit me up and I can help out. I still have a few Squads games to go before I get that sweet Sean Taylor card. Plus, my squad is stacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X