Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    We've been potty training and tonight was the first time number two happened. She got scared by the plop and started crying. I wanted to say "it's okay, we all get scared by what is happening in the bowl from time to time" but instead just cheered and clapped.
    YAY!

Now try to do that while your wife does it.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahah, congrats to your baby's first poop.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok, we quit potty training way back in winter because my wife realized she didnt want our kid using public toilets during cold and flu season so we're hitting it hard again now. I don't know if two and half is too late to really go at it but here we are. Weirdly, she's okay with pooping but still doesnt want to pee in the toilet.

Aaanyway, yesterday she did a poop so big that I had to use the plunger afterward. At two and a half years old! So proud.

Comment

• Haha. Legit laughed out loud.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's a sign. Your daughter is destined for greatness.

Comment

• Kicking off vacation with some food poisoning! I hope it's done by the time I get on a plane in eight hours!

Comment

• Enjoy Vegas, Grave, and hope you're feeling better, dawg!

Comment

Kicking off vacation with some food poisoning! I hope it's done by the time I get on a plane in eight hours!
                  BOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

• Feels like I just got split in half. I don't know how women deal with childbirth.

Comment

• Drugs.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Feels like I just got split in half. I don't know how women deal with childbirth.
                        Well first off they don't shit them out so there's that.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There's more than one hole down there?!

Comment

• We went and got Ramen on Friday. I got a bowl of spicy tenkotsu (sp) with pork belly.

That shit came out bright red and bubbling like the fires of Mount Doom. I got about halfway in before the heat got me. That night looks like I was shitting tomato paste.

Comment

• Yum to the food. Boo to the description.

Comment

There's more than one hole down there?!
                                Must spread rep yadda yadda.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X