Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 04-17-2017, 12:53 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
OK, it's Monday. When are these arrests going to start?

Patience.

But, they are tearing into Kushner. Apparently, Kushner and a few others were doing worse than Flynn last year. But, they got caught on tape.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-17-2017, 12:57 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

In regards for today. It appears that the NY AG and the FBI both have something. Not sure if they will come together, but it appears that we might see the New York Atty General go first and then followed by opening FBI salvo.

We're in end-game mode for Investigation. Now, it's just the agonizing wait for action.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:48 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I feel like we won't see real legal movement until June.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

We need some arrests!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-19-2017, 09:11 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I feel like we won't see real legal movement until June.
Kinda. But, we'll get stuff before then.

Right now, it seems like they don't want to wrap stuff up and miss anything. As it's been months of shit coming in by the hour. Eventually, they'll just have to start and add things in as they come.

Right now, the latest shit to emerge since 8am is Twitter getting a private donation to move a ton of their International servers to Russia.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:41 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post

Right now, the latest shit to emerge since 8am is Twitter getting a private donation to move a ton of their International servers to Russia.
That doesn't sound fishy at all, no sir.

Link?
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 11:03 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
That doesn't sound fishy at all, no sir.

Link?
https://t.co/14QhfIJppx

You're going to need to flip on Google translate. They keep editing the article to say Data by Russians Users to Data by Eurasian Users to Date by Eastern Europe/Russian users.

They're trying to spin it by committee.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:27 PM

Bill O'Reilly is officially out at Fox News.

How long before Trump gives him a gig?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 04:37 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:

It won't happen. Dude is tainted.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:14 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:

So many rappers are so happy right now.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:37 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

BREAKING NEWS: @jasoninthehouse tells KSL's @DougWrightShow he might not finish his Congressional term. Updates now http://ksl360.com/radio

Chaffetz has been having public breakdowns over the thought of going to jail for Team Trump. The fact that he's crying loudly to the media isn't helping.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:43 AM

Is that the deal? Is he trying to get out to avoid going down with Team Trump? I was thinking he was seeking to be governor of Utah in the next election.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 11:58 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Is that the deal? Is he trying to get out to avoid going down with Team Trump? I was thinking he was seeking to be governor of Utah in the next election.

He's on tape. There are a few others with him who are weeks away from their public meltdowns.

He isn't going to be governor of Utah. Don Jr isn't going to be governor of New York.

Those are dreams from the start of the year dashed by the Spring.

Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 PM

Then what does he hope to achieve by quitting? Is it a matter of avoiding the embarrassment of impeachment that these tapes would surely provoke?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:55 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Then what does he hope to achieve by quitting? Is it a matter of avoiding the embarrassment of impeachment that these tapes would surely provoke?
He's trying to distance himself and avoid getting publicly thrown out.

The thing is...he's fucked. Much like Flynn and Giuliani, he waited too long to take action.

As much as I'd love the opening salvo of announcements to begin ASAP, I prefer the continued collection of assholes rather than letting one of these motherfuckers slip through the cracks.

Old 04-20-2017, 12:58 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Key terms of the Day and moving forward:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat

Old 04-20-2017, 01:21 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Utah GOP folks are saying that Chaffetz resigns tomorrow.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:25 PM

That's what I"m hearing as well.

So, he's publicly freaking out? Recorded meltdowns and such?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 01:38 PM

Hearing rumblings that news of an extra-marital affair is coming out.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 01:48 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Hearing rumblings that news of an extra-marital affair is coming out.

Kompromat will do that to you.

Right now, McConnell and his wife's shipping concerns are getting a new investigation.

It's funny how lengthy timelines start to shorten when it matters.