Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:21 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

THE CAROLINA CONSPIRACY
the next big craziness on the horizon

1. Crackas with Attitude (NC based hacking group) are hired by shell organization to work on hacking multiple targets for Political association.
  2. November 3rd, 2016: the Russian plane MKATE and Putinís bagman Rybolovev met Donald Trumpís campaign plane on the tarmac at Charlotte, North Carolina.
  3. Russian hacker (Yvgeny Nikulin) is hired to exploit sexting app Formspring and hit specific targets.
  4. Nikulin has priors stretching back for years, but he knows how to wake zombie bots via Formspring, compromised LinkedIn accts and other platforms.
  5. A soft target (15 year old NC girl named 'VIC' begins sexting with Anthony Weiner). Weiner still living with Huma Abedin at this point. Weiner's complete electronic fingerprint is compromised, but his equipment docks and charges with Huma's stuff. Hackers gain access to whatever Huma's stuff connects.
  6. Huma Abedin traveling and working Primary and later General Election with Clinton team. Repeated access to Hillary's emails and private server.
  7. Russian outlet Sputnik coordinates attacks to open direct channels into every network that Huma connects to (Clinton campaign, Clinton Foundation, NYPD and NYC FBI office).
  8. The two behind Crackas with Attitude get arrested. Person elected to charge them? Dana Boente (Sally Yates replacement via Trump before Sessions got confirmed). Now, Boente is second in command behind AG.
  9. Boente and Sessions actively begin plotting cover for Trump in connection to these hacking cases.
  10. Nikulin uses zombie bots to open direct channels to all infected platforms (Weiner, Huma, Clinton campaign, NYC FBI office and NYPD). Sputnik drops in compromised documents and edited materials without anyone knowing.
  11. Anyone but Team Trump. Team Trump given their "October Surprise". Virtually a full printed rundown of every smoking gun that Sputnik created without Clinton or others knowing. One copy to Team Trump, one copy to FBI. Comey begins investigating Clinton emails again.
  12. Trump starts beating Clinton in debates, as he can make wild claims about things in her emails. She has no idea what he's talking about. Meanwhile, Comey has the full list that Team Trump does.
  13. Lara Trump meets with the NC contingent in mid October. Begins coordinating with local AG and law enforcement. Then starts ABC News and later radio tours promising October Surprise. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...the-coffin-for
  14. Clinton loses after being nailed with things she didn't do. However, her well-known shitty email security and her association with the Anthony Weiner liability allowed this to happen.
  15. The NC AG throws Crackas with Attitude under the bus and arrest them. The Russians pull their guys out and hides them behind RT and Sputnik interests.
  16. Comey is left with this dick in his hand and being rather pissed. Hence, the start of the months long FISA investigations.
So, there's that.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Jesus.
Old 02-19-2017, 04:31 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I really, really, really want this to explode like a nuke all over the media, the government and all across the country. I'm in the mood for an event of Watergate proportions, mostly to watch Trump shit his pants during the inevitable impeachment hearings.

If this also brings down his business interests and thoroughly destroys the Trump empire, so much the better.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:17 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
I really, really, really want this to explode like a nuke all over the media, the government and all across the country. I'm in the mood for an event of Watergate proportions, mostly to watch Trump shit his pants during the inevitable impeachment hearings.

If this also brings down his business interests and thoroughly destroys the Trump empire, so much the better.

If all of this is out there for public consumption, then Comey and the FISA Spy Hunter crew has more.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:08 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
If all of this is out there for public consumption, then Comey and the FISA Spy Hunter crew has more.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

They just found the Russian UN ambassador dead.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, saw that. Not suspicious at all, nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-20-2017, 02:37 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

He's one of eight mysterious deaths since Feb 1st.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Russian cleaning house of anyone that talked with Trump is my guess.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:21 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

A madman in charge, mysterious deaths, sabers being rattled, Russians in the spotlight.... we've somehow wound up in a spy flick! BRING ON THE BOND GIRLS!

Old 02-20-2017, 05:31 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Russian tea will put you to sleep.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Read this morning in Washington Post I believe that each of the 8 odd Russian deaths were mentioned in the Steele dossier.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:51 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Read this morning in Washington Post I believe that each of the 8 odd Russian deaths were mentioned in the Steele dossier.

My number was off. The 8 was from the Dossier, the 7 are from 2017. So, it's 15 mysterious deaths. I've been thumbing through today's updates on mobile while leaving Monkey Movie.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:53 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Been a little busy due to new throat thingie keeping me from talking. When I do talk, I sound like Harvey Fierstein.

The Roundup

1. Wasn't it cool how Milo got hit for a shitty joke on two podcasts a year ago? Wasn't it cool how George Takei got hit for the same shit less than a day later? Yeah, it isn't cool. New conservative online hit squad Reagan Battalion is trying to make a name for themselves by stirring the pot. While the neoliberals love Milo going down, they seem to keep ignoring who these guys keep targeting. Politically minded homosexuals with an audience. When something seems too good to be true, realize that there's always an asshole in the background pulling the strings.
  2. Current talk is of Two Team Trumps in White House. Team Pence and Team Trump.
  3. Team Pence is going to spend the next two weeks throwing Bannon under the bus to court favor in EU and at home. Their nickname for him in the AP is Porcupine. Why? Because, the motherfucker is getting poked from all sides.
  4. Vitaly Churkin killed last week. Medical examiner says its a heart attack. A heart attack where the Carotid artery looks melted play-dough.
  5. Ukranian Oligarch Dmytro Firtash is being extradited to US. Early word is money laundering and various white collar crimes. Trump money men are in a panic.
  6. AdRoll fucked up and started testing a censorship migration pattern against certain Alt-Right and Right Wing websites. The crazed parties are now all over Tor and other platforms trying to virii bomb their respective ad servers. So, keep the Anti-Virus software updated.
  7. Other than that, it's just a lot of the same talking points being repeated. A lot of weird censorship pushes coming from odd angles. The Firtash case is what I'm eyeballing, as Jeff Sessions went along with the extradition on that one.
    For those that have seen the Untouchables, you know it's good when they start going after the money men.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:28 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Trump addresses Congress for his first prime time Presidential Address next Tuesday. Could be must-watch TV after his weird-ass speech last week.

Any predictions over what might happen, Troy?
Old 02-22-2017, 06:21 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
He has a stroke live on TV.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:33 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Trump addresses Congress for his first prime time Presidential Address next Tuesday. Could be must-watch TV after his weird-ass speech last week.

I've been waiting for it for awhile.

I'm predicting it goes long. He pushes a tax plan, he tries to begin an Obamacare replacement and he kisses his ass so hard that he creates an Infinity Loop.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:18 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Reagan Battalion registrant info and emails point to hidden accounts in DC and Utah.

So, while it's funny to see Milo get nailed by the same techniques he pioneered...there's nothing good behind the hit job. If his own side was able to do it to him, imagine how they'll deploy it in 2018 and 2020.

Press bets are currently on Impeachment Trial starting first week of June with the entire month of May being the legal lead-up to it.

It's the early 90s all over again! Political trials on TV during the Summer, girls wearing mild fetish wear chokers again and Crystal Pepsi is in stores.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

That soon for impeachment? I doubt that. We're in for a wild Summer, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Utah ties to Reagan Battalion? That makes sense. There was a tweet the other day that I basically took to mean McMullin admitting he was behind, or at least helped with, the Milo takedown.