Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 04-27-2015, 02:07 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Despite all his rage he's still just a dude in a cage...er squared circle.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:28 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So bad.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:10 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

He's been rumored to be trying to get his hooks into TNA for years now. I always thought it was complete bullshit but I guess not.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:08 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Barrett as King? Awesome. Now if they let him actually cut some promos again. I don't think he's done a proper "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you!" promo since he came back from injury. The entire midcard is being wasted.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:59 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Barrett as King? Awesome. Now if they let him actually cut some promos again. I don't think he's done a proper "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you!" promo since he came back from injury. The entire midcard is being wasted.
They stopped the Bad News promos because SHOCKER!!! people were liking them. GAWDDAMNIT WWE I HOPE SHEIK BREAK YOU BACK MAKE YOU HUMBLE DEN FUCK YOU IN DEE ASSS
Old 04-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

You'd better not try to get over without Vinnie Mac's help.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:48 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
You'd better not try to get over without Vinnie Mac's help.
Yep. So sad that this is truth. It's only worked for a handful of guys and he ends up despising them for it.
Old 05-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Fleshlight King

KEVIN OWENS FUCKED UP JOHN CENA REPEAT KEVINS OWENS POWERBOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF CENA
Old 05-21-2015, 06:23 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
KEVIN OWENS FUCKED UP JOHN CENA REPEAT KEVINS OWENS POWERBOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF CENA
It was beautiful, especially the "I've been doing this longer than you, you don't get to give me any advice"

Old 07-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Fleshlight King

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You'll have to!"

MAN I AM HYPE FOR SUMMERSLAM
Old 07-22-2015, 06:16 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You'll have to!"

MAN I AM HYPE FOR SUMMERSLAM
Yeah, they saved that shit show real quick. At first I was like WHY TAKER WAIT ALL DIS TIME?!?!?? Now I'm like "ONE DEESE DUDES GONE DIE!!!!"
Old 07-24-2015, 10:15 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Oh shit, The Hulkster has been erased.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Fleshlight King

Hogan done goofed.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:59 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 07-27-2015, 04:57 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Ok that convinced me, totes not pre-ordering that.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:46 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Old Arnold is old.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Fleshlight King

Third row center tickets for fucking NXT in six weeks fucking HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and rip piper :*(
Old 08-01-2015, 07:36 PM
RIP Ferg

You ass, you didn't even ask if I wanted to go so I could say I have to work and couldn't anyway. :-(
Old 08-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Fleshlight King

I assumed you'd be taking the boys!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:07 PM
RIP Ferg

I totally would but fucking work.... At least I can make UFC 192 in October. :-(