Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 01-25-2017, 10:39 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Dude RE7 is doooooooope so far. VR is legit.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:23 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Gonna see if it drops in price this week or next before I grab it. Too many games!
Old 01-25-2017, 01:18 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'm still really early on in it but it's awesome. I already went through the demo essentially in the game and shit still was awesome. With a nice set of headphones and vr it's like being inside a Texas Chainsaw movie and it's doooooooope.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:30 AM
is fancy

Beat the first "boss" and it was neat. Straight old school RE puzzles now.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:15 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

It looks so good. I want it and yakuza, but hoping either goes on sale.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:39 AM
is fancy

I legit can't play this in VR for long periods of time. This shit gets my anxiety crazy high.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:41 AM
is fancy

Further in RE7. Love it. The way they use the vhs tapes is fantastic. You find one, play it, and it introduces more story AND solutions to puzzles you run into later. Really cool idea. VR is still fucking terrifying.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Do you play it in third person if you're not doing VR? And does it tie into the Umbrella Corp at all? I have not read any reviews but the demo made it seem like it's an all-new deal with some fucked up hillbillies.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:14 PM
is fancy

jackbox.tv RIGHT NOW

Code is IXAF

twitch.tv/braindeadradio
Old 01-29-2017, 10:36 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Do you play it in third person if you're not doing VR? And does it tie into the Umbrella Corp at all? I have not read any reviews but the demo made it seem like it's an all-new deal with some fucked up hillbillies.
It's completely first person. I have a feeling I know how it's going to tie into the Umbrella Corp (I haven't been spoiled so this is all conjecture on my end) but there is a note early on in the game mentioning that a storm hit and that the family needed to board up the house for the next storm that was supposed to be coming and that they wanted their son to go check out a tanker ship that washed up on their property which I'm assuming is Umbrella because of the shit that's going on.

This shit is bananas. Again, the VR stuff is great and terrifying but even with out it's fucking scary. This is a goddamn amazing Resident Evil game so far. I just beat the first "boss" and made it out of the house. Shit is straight horror and awesome. Love it sooooo much.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:04 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Did that coin you got from the demo do anything good? I'll be buying this when it goes on sale, I'm just not sure if I should jump through all the hoops in the demo for the coin.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:28 PM
is fancy

yep. It's a "defense" coin in the full game right off the bat. Allows you to take more hits before dying.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:16 PM
Shut up, crime!

Ooh, definitely gonna need that since I'm not great at these games.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:43 PM
is fancy

just beat the second boss. Muting the game and playing Benny Hill music instead makes it so much less scary. #TotallyAGiantPussyTonight
Old 01-30-2017, 09:22 PM
Shut up, crime!

That screenshot you posted of the...zombie? coming through the floorboards? Fuuuuck that.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:14 AM
is fancy

Marguerite was fucking terrifying in her mutated form. TERRIFYING.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:53 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

After probably close to THIRTY (30!!!??!!) fucking attempts I finally beat this stupid mother fucking piece of shit Dragonslayer Armour boss on Dark Souls 3

If I had to guess I'd say that's close to how many attempts it took to beat every boss in Bloodborne COMBINED, so you can imagine how insanely frustrated I was on each run, and the pure orgasmic joy I felt getting that last hit in to finally kill the fucking prick

Oh Dark Souls..

https://youtu.be/qkzNzIxNYkg
Old 01-31-2017, 04:41 PM
is fancy

LIKE A BOSS.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:01 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
After probably close to THIRTY (30!!!??!!) fucking attempts I finally beat this stupid mother fucking piece of shit Dragonslayer Armour boss on Dark Souls 3

If I had to guess I'd say that's close to how many attempts it took to beat every boss in Bloodborne COMBINED, so you can imagine how insanely frustrated I was on each run, and the pure orgasmic joy I felt getting that last hit in to finally kill the fucking prick

Oh Dark Souls..

https://youtu.be/qkzNzIxNYkg
I know this shit is hard, but you made it look relatively easy. Congrats man.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:37 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
I know this shit is hard, but you made it look relatively easy. Congrats man.
Yeah I got close a handful of times, but you need to be almost flawless with timing when to attack and when not to, and when its safe to heal.. he mixes up his combos so much that you cant really 'learn' his pattern and just need split second reactions the whole time

What you don't really see in this video (because I got really lucky and dodged them all) is him landing those big swinging attacks, they would knock me down and take like 80% of my life - and get knocked down for so long that by the second I'm standing up hes already swinging again and finishes the job or more of that AOE shit drops down and takes me out as I'm trying to roll away I was also thiiiiiiis close to getting knocked off the edge of the bridge at one point, fluke

So glad to be past him. Now there's only 2 more required bosses to finish the game and a handful of optional ones I'll go back and do first. GOT GUD.

Last edited by Trejo; 01-31-2017 at 06:42 PM.