Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 10-10-2015, 12:57 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Sorry Troysef, I only have the PS4. Trejo, Fil, and I played tonight. They are better than I am. I like turrets though. I also can't fly for shit LOL
Old 10-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Battlefront beta runs better than Retail Battlefield. :-/
Old 10-10-2015, 11:08 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Fun times last night even if I didn't do well most of the night. I wish a couple of the other modes were unlocked so I can decide if I want this game.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:48 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hit me up if you guys are playing, I wanna play!
Old 10-10-2015, 11:48 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
If you're all doing this shit on Xbox one, I'd partake
Old 10-10-2015, 12:02 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Fun times last night even if I didn't do well most of the night. I wish a couple of the other modes were unlocked so I can decide if I want this game.
Maybe we can take a run at the Mission deal with continuous waves of enemies?
Old 10-10-2015, 01:22 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Hit me up if you guys are playing, I wanna play!
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Maybe we can take a run at the Mission deal with continuous waves of enemies?
I'm down, I'll be on the PS4 off and on all day probably.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'll probably hop on tonight after baby bath time and see if anyone is around for a few games.

And I was wrong about the song sorting in RB4. I wasn't cycling through sorting options far enough.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:01 AM
RIP Ferg

So I beat Rogue Legacy a third time through. Should I keep going, or is there even a point in doing so?
Old 10-11-2015, 09:30 AM
is fancy

Quote:
. Also on drums the fact there is no way to click the RB button when voting is fucking DUMB.
I am dumb. The kick pedal is the RB button. Derp fucking herp.

Played a bunch last night. In fucking love with playing that Protoman song. So much fun.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Shut up, crime!

I was trying to remember where I saw that so I could tell the person that it's the kick pedal! Speaking of kick pedal, I guess you need to do the "just for kicks" achievement in quick play? Because I know I've hit 90%+ kick notes in Career and it hasn't popped yet.

I played for a while this morning and It seems like there are only a few venues so far. Maybe I need to take the sell out route to see big stadiums like in the previous game? And I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally kick my tv or destroy something playing Panama because of all the jumping and rock poses.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:16 PM
The red capes are coming

Played a few hours of MGO last night with friend then jumped into Battlefront for a couple games. I saw the Rebels take down the two walkers. Too bad I was on the empire at the time.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:

Ari's on the XBONE!

Also, I'm really fucking loving it. This kid keeps stealing the AT-ST power-up thing from me. But, the BETA won't let me shoot him in the face to stop him.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I was trying to remember where I saw that so I could tell the person that it's the kick pedal! Speaking of kick pedal, I guess you need to do the "just for kicks" achievement in quick play? Because I know I've hit 90%+ kick notes in Career and it hasn't popped yet.
Answer my own question- you have to play Drums, not PRO Drums. What a weird thing.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:32 AM
is fancy

I need the cymbals before I can even attempt Pro drums.

Spent a bunch of hours with RB4 this weekend. Ceej, Lesley ,and I all had a bunch of fun singing and rocking out on Friday.

Started to replay Tomb Raider in preparation for the sequel in a month. Looked so much better on the PS4.

Finally beat the stupid child solider level in MGS so I can move forward. Did a few strikes in Destiny.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I want to get a private game of Agar.io going on. Form a line, people.

agar.io

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-12-2015, 10:57 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I want to get a private game of Agar.io going on. Form a line, people.

agar.io
It's quite fun, so join people seriously.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Star Wars beta is pretty cool. Walker is way too hard. Iron Banner starts today in Destiny!
Old 10-13-2015, 08:41 AM
RIP Ferg

Walker's aren't meant to be "killed" so much as they're meant to be wrapped up by an A wing's tow hook or whatever. To get them weak you have to unleash Y-wings, which you do by doing those sat points or whatever. NOT EASY though, not at all. Deck is stacked for the Empire on that for sure.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:49 AM
is fancy

so unreal tournament is now free and running on the unreal 4 engine. Just spent the last 2 hours playing CTF on Facing Worlds. ‪#‎NostalgiaOverload‬ ‪#‎MULTIKILL‬