Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:53 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Fucking love that movie. I WANT HIS SWEET HAT.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:48 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Watchin' dem X-Files.

I'm only up to the halfway point of season 2, but the show holds up quite nicely.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:21 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah it does. I even warmed up to the Doggett seasons. FLUKE MAN FOR THE WINZ.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

It'll be the first time I actively watch the Doggett stuff, as the season or two after the movie were the last ones that I recall sticking with.

Once Mulder and Scully exited and the replacements came in, I moved on to other programs.

I'd pop my head in once in a while to see how it was going, but it just didn't have that same dynamic that had been the hallmark of the show.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-17-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:58 AM
My wife's son

OH LAWD

More X-Files.

It seems whenever the genre shows end up doing the "freek show" episode, it always ends up a favorite of mine.

I totally forgot about the blockhead. I fucking love the blockhead.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I've seen about 1.5 episodes of The X-Files.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I've seen about 1.5 episodes of The X-Files.
I've seen a few more episodes than that, but yeah..could never really get into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-18-2011, 08:54 AM
is fancy

Old 05-18-2011, 08:57 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Sorry, just not a Duchovny fan. Ultra deadpan simply does nothing for me. I'm not bashing the show but merely acknowledging that it wasn't my cup of tea.

Carry on.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 08:58 AM
is fancy

BUT SCULLY IS HOT AND THERE ARE ALIENS AND GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES OMG THEY ARE WATCHING WE ARE NOT ALONE
Old 05-18-2011, 08:59 AM

Never found her to be particularly hot, sorry.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 09:10 AM
is fancy

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
Old 05-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Doesn't do it for me.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Maybe it's the pacing of the show, but I never could get into X-Files either. And the first high school I went to had a X-Files club. That is, they would spend their lunch watching episodes on tape.

Also there are far hotter red heads out there.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:25 AM
is fancy

The TaxMaster doesn't count Ed.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
The TaxMaster doesn't count Ed.
brilliant.gif
Old 05-18-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Doesn't do it for me.
*brofist*
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 09:41 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Gillian Anderson? Had a crush on her, and will pretty much watch anything she's in, thanks to X-Files. I was only a sporadic watcher though, as I couldn't get into all the heavy mythology/conspiracy stuff. Might have to give the series a revisit, though.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Tim: whatever you do, do NOT NOT NOT watch 'House of Mirth' with Gillian Anderson. HORRID movie. It's right up there with 'Bean' and 'Hope Floats' in that it is one of the films that my wife and I use as a litmus test.

That film sucked.
Was it worse than 'House of Mirth'?
No, not quite THAT bad.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 10:07 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Saw it, Matt. Not the greatest (it drags like a mofo at parts), but 'twas an interesting diversion. Anderson was spiffy in Boogie Woogie and Last King of Scotland, though.