Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Local favorites:

The Lost Platoon

Army Wives Season 1

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

The Women of Brewster Place

and Bebe's Kids.

What's your dank crawlspace corner of the world watching?
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:25 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

bebe's kids

Starz Inside: Fog City Mavericks
Infamy
Inside John Lennon: Unauthorized
Just for Kicks
A Woman is a Woman

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Last edited by Shit Dickface; 04-11-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:20 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

National Geographic: Aryan Brotherhood (no bullshit)
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy (again, no bullshit)
Dragon Tales: Season 1
Jersey Shore Season 1
Trigun the complete series.

I live in Derpville Texas.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:22 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

FUCKING DOUBLE POST
Old 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Thats actually a rather broad range if you look at it.

You've got Weeaboo Nazis in yer midst, brah.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Winter's Bone
Les Miserables (1998)
Dead Man Walking
Defendor
True Blood: Season 1

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:49 PM
RIP Ferg

It's usually worse to be honest. Like three of the shittiest comedies you've never heard of and two madea movies(which you've heard of but don't dare watch).
Old 04-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
Winter's Bone
Les Miserables (1998)
Dead Man Walking
Defendor
True Blood: Season 1
Sounds like a fucking party erryday.

With meth and vamp tittays as the last request before the quintessential Norman gets the chair.

BOOYAH
Old 04-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

The list of my local favorites is even more DERPy than Bmetal's:

BioDome
All The Pretty Horses
Almost Heroes
Powwow Highway
Thunderbeast (about buffalo. boo.)
Terry Fator: Live in Vegas (who the fuck is this guy?)
Thrillbillies Double-wide
The Magnificent SEven (made for TV remake with Perlman and Biehn)
and a lot of National Geographic docs
Old 04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Holy shit.

That list is great.

Not only do you have Biodome but the cure for insomnia in Almost Heroes bringing up the rear. Fantastic.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

First 48 - Complete Series (110 episodes!!!!)
Gangland - Complete Series
Bling - A documentary about raps obsession with jewelery, and the blood diamond trade. Features Houston's own Paul Wall. PLEASE GOD LET JOHNNY DANG BE IN THIS I MUST WATCH IT NOW.
Have Gun Will Travel
Ladron Que Roba a Ladron

I am totally watching that Bling doc now. Johnny Dang for those not from Houston. Jeweler to the stars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvTmwCCgZVQ
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

NEW LOCAL FAVORITE!

WINGS- THE COMPLETE SERIES
Old 05-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

OH SHIT

DEADFALL IS ON INSTANT
Old 05-08-2011, 10:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
NEW LOCAL FAVORITE!

WINGS- THE COMPLETE SERIES

That is one of my quests this year. I will make America fall back in love with Wings.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-08-2011, 10:56 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I always see you watching that.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:38 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Ruckus enjoys Tony Shaloub's antics.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

It's completely ridiculous how much better Netflix is on PS3 than it is on 360. Even with PSN shitting bricks, it's still better at browsing, better at searching and better at loading up.

New shit
American President
Raging Bull
THEY LIVE
TREMORS
COOL AS MOTHERFUCKING ICE

360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile
Old 05-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Anyone seen this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321865/

Its on instant.

Last edited by Nathan; 05-17-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: derp
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
COOL AS MOTHERFUCKING ICE

Old 05-17-2011, 10:51 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

"Looky looky looky, it's Cat's black booky."

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~