Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 11-14-2010, 11:17 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Yeah, some of you may find this an appalling subject, and nothing goes past your facehole aside from some black coffee.

Well, some of us have to fucking eat because we're not degenerates.

Since there wasn't a thread for the most important meal of the day (which I'd contend is actually after last call), it has at last arrived, thanks in no small part to the bowl or three of oatmeal I just had. There was no coffee, just a bunch of ice water.

And feel free to embellish, especially if you live in a place that serves biscuits and gravy with a plate of bacon and a side of pancakes Uncle Buck sized.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:33 AM
can read your mind

I_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy Zane

Tis my favorite meal of the day and this morning I had a good one.

I fried up some potatoes and onions. I also scrambled some eggs with green peppers, onions, and baby bella mushrooms.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:36 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I am just a bit jealous.

I think it was the portabellas. And everything else. That was just...

...the capper.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I think I'm going to not think for myself and swipe your idea for tomorrow. Sounds faaaaaaantastic.)

Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-14-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:51 AM
can read your mind

I_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy Zane

Since I am thinking for you- add some toast with strawberry jam. Twil be perfect.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:00 PM
My wife's son

Oh maaaaaan, get here already, tahmarrah
Old 11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Nothing comes close to a good breakfast. This morning I had some bacon and hot from the oven blueberry muffins with a big glass of OJ. It was deeeeeeeeeeeeeelish.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:52 PM
My wife's son

Fresh blueberry muffins are hard to beat.

It sounds like I just escaped from the eastern bloc with what I had this morning.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

Today was just a toasted bagel with some fruit salad because I felt sick as hell. Normally, my weekend breakfast is an egg white omlette with tomato and mushrooms, with rye toast on the side.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!
Old 11-14-2010, 07:30 PM
My wife's son

Sometime soon, it's gonna be me, some batter, and a waffle iron.

AND IT WILL BE GREAT

Damn it.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:00 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Sometimes I have a piece of PB toast and a cup of coffee.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
My wife's son

Degeneration X breffust
Old 11-15-2010, 05:32 AM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

Yesterday morning, my wife's family took one of the aunts out for her b'day. We went to this jernt in Warren I'd never been to before, and they had an array of English muffin sammiches on the menu. I ordered one that was gyro meat, eggs & cheese. It was fucking unbelieveable. I would never have thought to do that myself. Sheer genius!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:16 AM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggytheBorg View Post
I ordered one that was gyro meat, eggs & cheese. It was fucking unbelieveable. I would never have thought to do that myself. Sheer genius!
Holy shit that is a great idea.

Swiping Cass' idea from Sunday as we speak.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:33 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

If you want a good breakfast you must have "cat-head" biscuits (home made HUUUUGE biscuits) covered in "country" gravy, with eggs over medium(or however you like them) and sausage/bacon (again your choice). This is the breakfast of champions
Old 11-23-2010, 06:34 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Brittany says the bear is obviously black and stoned out of his mind. Thoughts?
Old 11-23-2010, 09:29 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Stoned? Nah, he's just really really cool.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:40 AM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Brittany says the bear is obviously black and stoned out of his mind. Thoughts?
The slogan makes it sound like it's lining up to pitch cigs or some shitty tequila, not cereal.

Basically, Golden Crisp has a marketing department staffed by one.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:42 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I tried the Marshmallow Pebbles

Cereal blows
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Are you 5? Who eats cereal with marshmallows in it still?
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
My wife's son

There are shining examples of cereal, and then there is Golden Crisp.