Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

When I was 18, I used to work the concession stand at our local four-plex. The rules were we could buy candy at a discount, but as long as we brought our own bowl/cup/container, we could have as much popcorn as we wanted. I had a big plastic beverage cup, like a Big Gulp cup. I used to fill that with popcorn and just douse it with butter. By the time you got down to the last couple of inches of popcorn, it was literally floating in artificial butter. When it got that low in the cup, my best friend (who worked there too) and I used to call it "Popcorn Soup". Honestly, it was a miracle I wasn't dead by my 19th birthday.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I want Vin to come in here and explain how I can make my own butter topping but that it will cost me 60 bucks to make it...
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

It may be 60 bucks, but it'll be the best goddamn butter you have ever tasted!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hahaa
Old 04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
I want Vin to come in here and explain how I can make my own butter topping but that it will cost me 60 bucks to make it...
But it will be soooooooo damned good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Besides, with what Vin has done for our country. I don't care if it takes him $35 to make a grilled cheese sammich because he's earn the right and it'll be fuckin delicious!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
can read your mind

I_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy ZaneI_Cassini is almost as cool as Billy Zane

Quote:

oooh making fun of vin. be prepared! but I so love it. Do it some more!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:03 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

god the butter discussion is making me nauseous

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
is not Montel Williams

Gonna have to agree with you on that one Jake.

I may eat trashy BUT NOT this trashy.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post

That's because you have the stomach of a baby.

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

Tastykake butterscotch Krimpets - where's Ingrid, by the way?

Tastykake holiday butter cookies - they were these snowflake shaped butter cookies sprinkled with green and red sugar that came out around the holidays. They'd come in this cardboard tub, and the bottom of that thing would have big greasy spots on it where the butter settled. I could eat those things till I passed out.

is not Montel Williams

Still, it does keep the weight down. Besides, my mother is the same way. Hell, it's a goddamn family trait. Much like talking loudly, always indirectly referring to things, or giving things their own special name.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
getting ready for summer

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

One thing I fucking HATE about that fake buttery topping shit: you flat out CAN'T get that crap off of your fingers without using soap and water. You'll shred 20 napkins in your seat TRYING to wipe that shit off of your hands to no avail.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
is not Montel Williams

"Sir, we'll give you a garbage bag full of popcorn if you just calm down."

Quote:

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
SOUTHDALE AMC!!! I recognize that entryway.
Quote:
Quote:
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Dokken View Post
One thing I fucking HATE about that fake buttery topping shit: you flat out CAN'T get that crap off of your fingers without using soap and water. You'll shred 20 napkins in your seat TRYING to wipe that shit off of your hands to no avail.

Not an issue. That just means I get to play with the DYSON AIR BLADE in the bathroom. IT's like a WIN WIN situation.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
god the butter discussion is making me nauseous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post

It's "The Shitty Food Thread". It's not the "Shitty, yeah, but not THAT Shitty Food Thread". Buck up and be men about it! If you were from NJ, by god, you'd be able to consume Crisco and nitrates without blinking an eye!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:10 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Dokken View Post
SOUTHDALE AMC!!! I recognize that entryway.

Southdale is pretty great for the most part. I just hate that fucking parking lot.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
Gaaaah.... look at that stream of pure liquid gold!