Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts
Default Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Quote:
Nerdious, you need to stop watching movies.

Nerdious Movies = EPIC FAIL
what ever shall i do with the movies i still haven't watched then?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

If they suck, throw them at your cats. If they are good, send them to me.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

i only own good movies. and i only buy good movies. everything else i get though cable and netflix. didn't you read through the unfinished list of unopened movies i have? sheesh.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:34 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

But why waste time on crap WHEN YOU HAVE SOME GREAT SHIT YOU HAVEN'T SEE YET?!?!?!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Hmm?

cause i happen to eat a lot and when i eat, i want to watch something that does not require a lot of attention. and plus i always think i'll have enough time during the weekends to watch them. or play the games i also haven't opened.... hahahah.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I watched Predator with my kids this weekend...they were playing afterwards when I heard my kid say..."fucking Billy is dead"....I could not be mad at that.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:45 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. Oh man. It's too bad they didn't start saying: "Get to da choppa!" Or "I'll cut you...bleed you real slow..." or "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots!"
Old 03-25-2008, 12:04 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'll be watching The Mist tonight. Haven't seen it yet, but loved the book when I was a kid. Also have stayed completely spoiler free so hooray!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM
<-----THIS!

I really liked The Mist. It wasn't perfect, but damn, was it enjoyable. It was the feel good movie of 2007!

Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
is fancy

Haha. I'll be watching the Black and White version I believe. I'm excited.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM
<-----THIS!

The Black and White version???

Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 PM
is fancy

Yah. It's on the 2 disc set. Alex did a review about it I believe. And I do love me some black and white films.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:16 PM
<-----THIS!

That's sooooo cool! I'm buying The Mist today now!

Old 03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
is fancy

http://creature-corner.com/?type=reviews&id=3280
Old 03-25-2008, 12:20 PM
<-----THIS!

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God!

They have the full film in black and white?!?!?

Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

*SPLAT*

Well, looks like I need a new keyboard now. Thanks Rob.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:21 PM
is fancy

Word, but only on the 2 disc version I believe.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:25 PM
<-----THIS!

I'll be picking up the 2 disc today, my friend.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Hmm?

i'm getting the fourth season of sliders! whoo hoo! although, the mist sounds rather enticing. more movies for me to buy and not open and watch! hahahaha.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
is fancy

Sliders?

HAHAHAHAH.

Oh man, that show was kinda cool in the beginning but then became so ridiculous near the end.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM
<-----THIS!

I loved when Jerry's brother came into Sliders...and then Jerry left. Didn't that show jump from Fox to Sci Fi?