Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 08-22-2013, 05:26 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'm all over the Ren Fest as well, but my wife prefers the State Fair. As such, we do both.
You're bi?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:41 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Rob has it right, I'm ANYWHERE there's plenty of titties. The wife enjoys them as well.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:45 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

there are plenty of titties at the fair, but not in costume.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

But costumes make it much easier to stare.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:10 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

http://www.mnstatefair.org/fun/new_food/

Some of these look pretty damned good, Rob. Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 07-22-2014, 08:58 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

dude, some of that looks amazing. I hate the fair but may need to go this year to try most of those haha.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:08 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

My wife loves the State Fair, I love the Ren Fest. To compromise, we go to both each year.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 03-25-2015, 12:50 AM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't know if they're talking about it up there, but I just found out that the MN Ren Faire is losing its lease in two years. No one has any idea what t do about it, I hear. Sorry Rob.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 03-25-2015, 06:24 AM

Yeah, I've received a couple of emails from the Ren Fest on this. They're there for at least two more years and then they're PROBABLY going to have to move (not finalized yet). From what I understand, they have a couple of new sites that they're considering already. It won't end (it makes too much money), but it'll never be the same.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2015, 07:28 AM
getting ready for summer

yeah it's a bummer. It definitely will not be the same when it moves. then I may get the "Ren Fests are lame!" sentiment.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:37 AM

Hit the state fair yesterday, ate the usual 'must have' items. I did try out some of the newer dishes, though:
- Candied bacon BLT: really effing good. Recommended.
- Sheep dog: awesome. This will be a 'must eat' every year, along with the pork chop on a stick.

Pretty sure that I'm not going to go to the fair anymore unless there's a concert that I want to attend, though. Going someplace just to walk around and eat is losing its lustre...there are so many other things that I want to do with my time and my money.
Quote:
Quote: