Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

I fucking need a full wall bookcase. And my movies won't even fit the ones that are under $500.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Take a week off of "collecting" and you'll have your bookcase funds.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Haha. I've already been put off my "collecting." With all the things going on, I have already spent tons of money or will be. GAHHH.

Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 03-20-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
I've have
Que?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Hmm?

So Bryan, if you still want to food battle, you can front the bill. HAHA.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 AM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

good lord

Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Right meow!

You are lightbulbs for dinner? EXTREME!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Manhattan has to stay charged.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I was thinking the same thing Fej...wheres the fucking light in that dungeon? Also what the fuck do you need two guitars? You never communicate with the outside world, let alone have anyone other than your cats in your place...
Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
I fucking need a full wall bookcase. And my movies won't even fit the ones that are under $500.
How many movies do you have ??
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah. Lesley and I picked up two kick ass bookshelves from IKEA under 200 and they fit all kinds of shit.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG B View Post
I was thinking the same thing Fej...wheres the fucking light in that dungeon? Also what the fuck do you need two guitars? You never communicate with the outside world, let alone have anyone other than your cats in your place...
I was lazy and didn't want to get up to turn on the other lights. And because one was from Guitar Hero and one from Rock Band. Incase, I have someone over.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yeah. Lesley and I picked up two kick ass bookshelves from IKEA under 200 and they fit all kinds of shit.
Ari has over 1,000 DVD's now, and he found a huge rack that was under $500.00... Try these 2 places as a starting point

http://www.racksandstands.com/Ventur...3-VHZ1035.html

http://www.venturehorizon.com/produc...a_storage.html
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Hmm?

I think I might be pushing 700. But I also need a place to put all my fucking games as well. But thanks Corey! I'll look into it when I have more monies.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Ari has over 10 inches of man meat now, and he gives me huge cock that keeps me happy...
Fixed
Old 03-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Hmm?

A little jealous are we, Bryan?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Elitist

jealous? Of Ari's 10 incher...nah, not at all.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmm?

No. That Ari is giving it to Corey rather than you.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Elitist

Negs...I'm more of a giver...Can't wait to see you for the wedding
Old 03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG B View Post
Negs...I'm more of a giver...Can't wait to see you for the wedding
Unless it's unopened, I don't want it.