Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Boom Patrol

The Boom Patrol Randall and his girlfriend Marissa join forces to create a brand new podcast. If you enjoyed "The Award Winning" Randall on "The Ed Hocken Show" and thought, "Hey, Randall would be alot better if ran his own show!" you'll love BOOM PATROL.

View Poll Results: Which Ghostbuster are you?
Egon 0 0%
Peter 1 20.00%
Functionally Retarded Ray 2 40.00%
Winston 0 0%
Luke Perry 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2012, 05:59 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yesssss
Old 02-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Dinosaurs!

Randall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Easter eggs:

Slimer in Rob's glasses in the header.

The closing song is edited together from separate tracks, because that drum intro is cut from the original, but is super bad ass.

Not an Easter egg: upon further thought, im not sure Judge Rico stands a chance against Demolotion Snipes. I think he beat Stallone with a TV.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:01 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

"I talk like a jackass on the weekend, you should listen to me."

Truer words have never been spoken.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Good stuff fellas.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:31 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Had that Hamlet toy.

It was bawse.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Friendly
I'm the enemy because I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy that could sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs or the side order of gravy fries? I want high cholesterol. I would eat bacon and butter and buckets of cheese. Okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigars the size of Cincinnati in the nonsmoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-O all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I might suddenly feel the need to. Okay, pal?
D00d.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:37 PM
My wife's son

Dredd new helmet is Dark Helmet's old one with a badge on the forehead.

Seriously.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Dinosaurs!

Randall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Yes, it is ridiculously huge. Without replicating the comic suit identically, even fans have made that helmet look perfectly proportionate. Even the Stallone version's helmet looked fine, in my opinion. I don't understand why he has to look like this.

Last edited by Randall; 02-15-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 PM
is fancy

HAHAHAHH oh man that last one. I had no idea it was so stupid,.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:32 PM
My wife's son

Dat blonde Thirlby though.

UNF
Old 02-18-2012, 09:13 AM

Rocket Kiss Pants is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

I know I shouldn't laugh when Rob talked about the kid down the hall. But I did. And now I'm sure I'm going to hell.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:19 AM
is fancy

hahah. That fuckin' kid...
Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

That story is true?
Old 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM
is fancy

Yep.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:01 PM

Rocket Kiss Pants is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

Your coming to the CA!!!! WOOT!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM
is fancy

Hopefully after we're married we're gonna try to get down there for an extended weekend or something. Would love to hang out with the old school crew and meet up with you guys as well.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Right meow!

Part 2 not on itunes and none but the first ep will download.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 AM
is fancy

You'll have to download it from the main site for now. I need to update the xml file for the second episode still.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Right meow!

INCONCEIVABLE!