Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 07-09-2017, 05:30 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
There are two post-credit scenes, btw. One mid-credits and one at the very end.
Those were great, but the ending of the film had the audience howling. "WHAT THE F..." indeed.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, Homecoming was awesome. Definitely in the top 5 Marvel films easily, and I could listen to an argument to it being second best behind Winter Soldier. Keaton was incredible, and FINALLY they made a villain that actually felt like a threat and wasn't evaporated at the end making it all nice and neat. I was actively rooting for Keaton at some points, he was doing what he did for pretty legit reasons. The homecoming scene itself was so perfect, starting with the arrival at the house. And thankfully there's not that much Stark actually in this, which I was worried about based on the trailers.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:55 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

One thing I had some mixed feelings about was towards the end of the film...

Spoiler: Spectacular Spider Spoilers! 
I was getting a bit concerned about all the tech Spidey had in his Stark supplied suit. The film establishes Pete's a very smart guy and inventive, but to be handed a bunch of high tech options, and even unlocked MORE powerful options in the suit, almost made him an Iron Man Lite. While I did like that Spidey ultimately took down Vulture without the suit and with his own skills, I just don't want the Stark suit to become a crutch going forward - Spidey should be able to whip up a decent outfit and weaponry on his own; in the comics he whipped up different kinds of webbing, spider-tracers, stingers (OK, that was Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider; don't give me shit, Troy! ), and even assorted suits for special battles on his own.

Still, I was very intrigued by that Stark Spider-Man Suit 2.0 that showed up towards the end, what with all the shiny and chrome stuff. Kind of want to see what that puppy can do, y'know?
Old 07-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I guess Spider Sense was built into the suit? I didn't notice Karen mention that at any point but maybe it was when a LOT of stuff was going on.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:17 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Apparently he DOES have his Spider-Sense, but since he's only had his powers for a short time, he's still developing it.

Spoiler: Sensational Spider-Spoilers! 
I also learned Karen = Jennifer Connelly. Who's married to Paul Bettany (aka JARVIS, aka Vision). Who starred with Tom Hanks in The Da Vinci Code. And Tom Hanks was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

(drops mic, walks off stage)

Last edited by Timothy225; 07-09-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I see what you did there but in the spirit of the game

Spoiler: -1 degree 
Connelly was in Dark City with Kiefer Sutherland, who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:56 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Nicely done! You've earned +1 Borgnine! Congrats, Grave!

Old 07-12-2017, 11:10 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

New Black Panther pictures
Old 07-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Michael B Jordan should be illegal.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:26 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, dudes fastly becoming one of my favorites in just about any role he's playing.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Kills me how his Chronicle performance was more Johnny Storm than his actually playing Storm in Fantastic Four.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:24 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Goggins is in Ant-Man 2. Nice.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:50 PM
Shut up, crime!

Holy shit that THOR trailer.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Yeah that trailer (and poster) was da shitz!
Old 07-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

Don´t warrant Infinity War leaks with clicks. Like this link. Be warned:

http://trome.pe/espectaculos/avenger...ok-video-56994
Old 07-24-2017, 08:08 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

I'll wait for a non-cam trailer.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 AM
is ready for turkey

That Thor trailer is the shit. Wish they would release the Infinity trailer in a non cam version.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Maybe cause it spoils the end of Thor Ragnarock?
Old 07-26-2017, 10:42 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Maybe cause it spoils the end of Thor Ragnarock?
It spoils a bit of Homecoming, Black Panther and Ragnarok.

Plus, if you want to be a stickler...it spoils GOTG V2 too.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-26-2017, 10:51 AM
is ready for turkey

I still need to see Homecoming. I'm a slacker this summer. Haven't seen shit in the theater.