Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 08-24-2013, 12:48 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Somebody gotta avenge that Han in the literal family type way right? ALSO MAH DICK SO HOARD RIGHT NOW.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:38 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

His other car is an elephant.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

HOLY SHIT

From the opening scene Seven claims it's place as the most ridiculous of the entire franchise. AMAZING. The Paul Walker send off was weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:07 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yeah but you don't have human emotions Billy so it was probably pretty good to normal human beans right?
Old 04-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

You're quite literally the ONLY person that I've heard say anything negative about the ending. Everyone else suggests that they absolutely knock it out of the park. Even negative review that I've read say that film does a 10/10 job of resolving the departure of Walker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
You're quite literally the ONLY person that I've heard say anything negative about the ending. Everyone else suggests that they absolutely knock it out of the park. Even negative review that I've read say that film does a 10/10 job of resolving the departure of Walker.
They might as well have put up a goddamn fake wall on the beach, let Vin kick a hole in it and go "FUCK YO FOURTH WALLS"
Old 04-04-2015, 01:32 AM
RIP Ferg

I'm not seeing a problem with that either.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:35 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Liked it, didn't love it. It has some pacing issues and is too long. Still very enjoyable overall, though...well worth seeing. The ending resolution with Paul is fflawless...classy, tasteful, and emotional.

Lots of great ass shots of women. Wow.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 12-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Fleshlight King

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT FUCKING SUBMARINE
Old 12-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Fucking BONKERZ
Old 12-11-2016, 09:32 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Old 12-11-2016, 09:52 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Knowing that I'm in for a ridiculous movie with no basis in reality and without a shitty cgi Paul Walker I dig this trailer. Especially since Statham is on the team now. That must be awkward.

Also can't wait to see heel Dom fight the Rock at the next Wrestlemania.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:52 AM
RIP Ferg

How they gonna turn Dom heel though? Nanobites? Mind control? The golden vagina of Charlize Theron?
Old 12-12-2016, 06:26 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I'm guessing Charlize has Dom's Mom or something tied to a chair somewhere. Over a fiery pool filled with hungry Sharknados and Cobragators. Leaving us to ask the question "Which family do you choose?"
Old 12-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
How they gonna turn Dom heel though? Nanobites? Mind control? The golden vagina of Charlize Theron?
I feel like it's all a swerve where in the next one he was FINDING OUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE or some shit. I hope not though.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:37 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I feel like it's all a swerve where in the next one he was FINDING OUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE or some shit. I hope not though.
Yeeeeeeah nope to that please.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:07 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

It's Bizarro Dom.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:40 PM
RIP Ferg

I'm going with nano-bytes.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:10 AM
Fleshlight King

Fate was good, but flat. Especially in the opening 20 minutes or so. Some of the humor and action just didn't have the punch they did in the last three movies. It really gets by on the natural charisma of the cast. It's not a bad movie, but F. Gary Gray is just a pedestrian director to choose after how crazy the series has gotten. I would love to know the story of how he was chosen, and who else was up for the gig.

That said. Theron is a great villain. She was just a horrible piece of shit, and easy to hate. And had Thormund Giantsbane as her sidekick! HAH! And I am so glad Helen Mirren got a role after talking about how much she wanted to be in the series. Here's to hoping she has a bigger role in the next movie or two.

Last edited by BillyG; 04-17-2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:44 AM

FATE was decent. Fairly middle of the pack in terms of the FAST movies. Every highlight of the film had Statham in it, though...his rapport with The Rock is cinematic perfection. The best part of the film was watching them trade barbs with each other until they crack each other up. Also, the final Statham sequence where he's rescuing the newest member of the team is clever and entertaining as hell.
Quote:
Quote: